Outsmart Barry Hall for your chance to win plenty of cash

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 22, 2017.

By walesy on Mar 22, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Righto guys, we've watched the pre-season. We've done the research and now, we've got an extra swing to turn that knowledge into some dollars.

Draftstars is running a new competition over the first four weeks of the season, giving us all a chance to share in $10,000 per game.

All you need to do is to beat former Swan and premiership captain, Big Bad Bustling Barry Hall.

SIGN-UP TO BEAT BARRY HALL HERE

[​IMG]

As most of you guys know, Draftstars does most of it's business on a game-by-game basis, where you pick your team and compete against others for free, or for cash prizes. There's no long term commitment, just quick, fun games.

For more specifics, beating Barry will be played using the AFL Fantasy scoring model, using Draftstars Turbo format, which involves selecting a single player from six different groups of player.

It's just that easy. Pick six guys, and if your squad can beat Hall's score, then you walk away with a share of the $10,000 prize pool for that game.

The comp will run for four weeks in total, and every single game in round one will be free to enter.

For the remaining three weeks, the Friday night game will be free, but the other eight games will have an entry fee. Still, twelve free cracks at beating Baz is a damn good deal!

Taking a look at the Collingwood/Bulldogs game, we can already see Halls selections.

Tom Liberatore, Lin Jong, Easton Wood, Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Smith and Adam Treloar.

So that's it, beat him and walk away with a share of $10k. I would love to hear some strategies in the comments, but already I'm thinking that the best way to nail Barry would be to match 5 of his picks, and focus in on his weakest link with your 6th pick. Personally, I'm looking at you Lin Jong!

In 2016, $4.8 million was won by Draftstars player, which technically, is more than every year of Supercoach and AFL Fantasy combined.

So there we have it. Draftstars Beat Barry. Giving you the chance to beat Barry Hall nine time per week!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Draftstars is licensed as a sports bookmaker in the Northern Territory and is available to over 18s only.Terms and conditions apply.|You must be 18+ | You know the score. Stay in control. Leave before you lose it.Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler’s Help 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      Barry's placings were:
      Swans/Port 3550
      Saints/Dees 3524
      Bombers/Hawks 803
      Suns/Lions 264
    2. Len
      Len
      Disappointing we can't play the free ones, won all bar the NRL one I tried, will stick to what I know I think :)
    3. Iain
      Iain
      Makes it around $56 return I think.
    4. Bucko
      Bucko
      Yeah so looks like they gave me all that, plus the NRL ones :D

I lost the Bombers/Hawks & both NRL games so I got very lucky !
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Iain
      Iain
      Better than I did from those games.