Pendleburys rookie pies

Discussion in 'AFL' started by traviso, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Like a V6

Like a V6 New Member

wow fantastic point lucas, I'd never thought of that.

Morris looks to be an extremely low scorer, replacing him with paine in DEF then putting in kennedy FWD looks like the way to go for me.

2. Quantum

Quantum New Member

Lucas that has pretty much just sold Paine right there! Just got rid of Hall and put Paine in. Might be trade happening in a few weeks to rectify Morris if he doesn't pick up the scores

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Really people think about it, a first year player from collingwood (paine) will have to be doing very well to hold his spot, and judging by his nab cup form personally I don't think he will hold his spot. Thoughts?

4. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Agreed Quantum.

Although I have smedts in F9 currently so not much of a better situation. Simply chosen smedts because he will play back half and potential get more touches than a young key forward in a top 4 team.

5. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Sorry, meant to say Fitzy36! The downside of using an iPhone to navigate TS. iPhone app in progress?

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Haha all good mate, I have dickson cameron and devon smith as my fwd rookies

7. CJ22

CJ22 New Member

I heard one of the superfooty guys say that Paine was the replacement for the Macaffer/Krakeour role with those two missing.

8. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Yeh I have Dickson and smith too but have smedts instead of Cameron. Might trade him for Paine but I'll be just as happy to wait until the lockout so I don't have to make a decision Haha

9. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

The one thing Paine has in his advantage is that he is of a solid build for a teenager, 191cm, 92kg, build wise he is ready for senior footy if nothing else. Averaged 87 in the TAC comp last season which is not substantially higher than nearly all of the draft picks selected in the same round (he was pick 50). Might be worth a punt.

10. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

I also didn't realise Macaffer and Krakouer were out for the season. Paine's JS just went up a little. Smedts is out, Paine in.