Pendles

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Fitzy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Knucklebusters

Knucklebusters New Member

Im not sure with pendles i had him in my team but just dropped him to see what i could do and it made a bit of difference i was able to upgrade goodes to priddis and put murphy in for pendles. I'm thinking im better off without him and put him in down the track when his price drops, Thoughts?

2. shanaz

shanaz New Member

For me it was a question of Pendles or swan originally. I ended up picking pendles because, im a little unsure of swan under the new coachas walesly said.
    However, now im actually leaning towards a collingwood free midfield, as the cash can be spent elsewhere as has been mentioned already.

3. Something to consider is this time last year a similar question arose over ROK vs Goodes, and if my memory serves me correctly I think the right answer turned out to be both in the end

4. NotTooSerious

NotTooSerious Member

Pendles is a lock for mine, he is just so consistent! But agree with BlueBeliever...why not both? Pendles/GAJ/Swan + 3 rookies could be a very impressive midfield to build on and you can almost guarantee those 3 will be in the top 10 mids by years end.

5. whips

whips New Member

Why not both?
    One reason could be Selwood. While I'm yet to figure out the strategy I'll be using for byes (if any), Swan, Pendles and Selwood will all be missing in Rd 12.

6. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

Pendles,Jelwood,GAJ and Priddis in a 4,0,4 very hard to drop any of them.

7. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I got pendles, GAJ, Sellwood, Gaff and 4 rooks in SC at the moment.
    DT I only have GAJ from that list, and no midpricers and only 3 rooks - so no pendles in DT for me.

8. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy New Member

If you don't have pendles from the start is it better to try and trade him in as soon as possible or wait for his bye missing 11 scores if he ave 120 and your other choice ave only 110
    That's 110 points you are behind and 2 trades spent to upgrade or just lock him in and reap the rewards that's the way I'm thinking this year buy the cream then jump on when the breakouts occur