POLL - ORFFF Team List Size (Part 1 with 7 options)

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by TheTassieHawk, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Named squad 17?

I picked 26, primarily because I don't see this group voting for serious delists and therefore prefer to keep the extra players in the draft pool

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Len wrote:

Named squad 17?

I picked 26, primarily because I don't see this group voting for serious delists and therefore prefer to keep the extra players in the draft pool </div>
    forgot the 2 on the ic

3. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

Have voted too

4. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

TheTassieHawk wrote:
    Len wrote:

Named squad 17?

I picked 26, primarily because I don't see this group voting for serious delists and therefore prefer to keep the extra players in the draft pool </div>
    forgot the 2 on the ic </div>

Cheers

5. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

voted, cheers tyze

6. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Have voted for 30, mostly because I love having a ton of depth, or the ability to carry an injured player. But ultimately am happy to work within any system or restrictions.

7. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

voted

8. Mrs Bear

Mrs Bear Guest

Just voted while Bear is out doing a few things in town.
    Sorry neither of us have been on much lately, but Bear has been flat out with his online courses and he has been hogging the only computer we currently have (I have actually hinted that he can buy me a laptop for christmas, so hopefully he makes some money off his card sales/betting so he can get one for me, but I better not hold my breath).

9. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Hi gang, just voted.
    Been under the pump lately trying to get ahead on my studies so I can take a good break over Christmas as well as January so I can do some SC/ORFFF research.
    Never realised how time consuming it would be to do a double diploma!!! But it'll be worth it in the end :)
    Will get a team thread up and running asap, and will also encourage the other half to decide on a team name and help her get her team thread going!!!

10. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

1 more vote for 30 and this could probably be decided with 1 poll.

11. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Please note that this poll is intended to be a 2 parter with the first open for 2 weeks, then unless one option gains greater than 50% of the votes cast (or 10 votes) the 2 best supported options will going head to head in a fresh poll which will be open for a further 2 weeks or so. <p class='ecxMsoNormal' style='line-height: normal;]Please vote only the once in this poll and while it is OK to let us know you have voted please avoid any discussion of why one number is better than the others that can always happen if there is a final poll required. <p class='ecxMsoNormal' style='line-height: normal;]Cheers TTH
    <div id='radePasteHelper' style='border: 0px solid red; border-image: none; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute;]</div>