Poll - Picks, Trades, or Both???

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Oct 28, 2018.

?

Of the FOUR (4) mandatory minimum list changes, how many should be mandatory PSD picks?

1. 4 - as we currently have it

2. 3

3. 2

4. 1

5. 0 - As many as you like, as long as you make the 4 mandatory list changes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

This poll essentially replaces the poll that just created too much confusion:
    http://tooserious.net/forum/threads....90285/page-2#post-207637#BTBim5y0ZKW5AweH.97

This poll will work in conjunction with the poll asking what the minimum mandatory number of list changes should be:
    http://tooserious.net/forum/threads/poll-number-of-minimum-list-changes.90289/#a5cqUyv1BfJfV4iy.97
    Which currently stands at 10/18 coaches voting to retain 4 minimum mandatory list changes
    upload_2018-10-28_15-44-5.png
    We currently achieve this through 4 mandatory picks in the PSD. Keep that in mind when voting.

2. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

As much as I think it should be whichever way you like, I’ve voted for all 4 to be in the PSD. I think that spreading the 4 picks over two drafts devalues picks too much and as such I voted for 6 list changes in one of the previous polls. I may end up being in the minority but will be happy to follow the herd.

3. JPK

It appears to me as though the answer is becoming quite clear... (even if I can't ask clear poll questions)

4. JPK

I think we have a winner. No trading / drafting rule changes to come into effect at this stage, so business as usual gentlemen.