Position Focus - Rucks

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Lucas, Jan 25, 2011.

1. badger

badger New Member

@Fixemup. I've got the same strategy, and the saved cash has allowed me to go with 5 premium Defence, 4 premium mid and five premium FWD. Its a punt, but might pay.

2. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Ive got 4 premium def, 4 in the middle and 5 in the forward line.

If I could somehow get Sandi in, I'd be laughing. I'm hoping Ryder has a blinder of a year so I can upgrade him towards the end for Sandi.

3. badger

badger New Member

Spot on. Ryder will have to be traded before the finals. Just need to pick the right time to trade to Sandi.

4. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

How many other guys are going with Z. Smith (logical rookie selection for R3) and then J. Tippett (F/R MPP) as ruck emergencies?

I realise Tippett has little chance of actually playing, but he allows Petrie (or similar) to effectively float from F6 or F7 to R2 when required and play as a forward every other week (except rds 2 and 4)...

It's skewed because of their bye, but nearly all my bloody emergencies are GC (7 at latest count).

Cheers,

PS: anyone else think the GCS jumper looks like a McDonald's Chip packet on the SC website?

5. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from Mad_Mattigan on March 23, 2011, 23:01
    How many other guys are going with Z. Smith (logical rookie selection for R3) and then J. Tippett (F/R MPP) as ruck emergencies?

I realise Tippett has little chance of actually playing, but he allows Petrie (or similar) to effectively float from F6 or F7 to R2 when required and play as a forward every other week (except rds 2 and 4)...

It's skewed because of their bye, but nearly all my bloody emergencies are GC (7 at latest count).

Cheers,

PS: anyone else think the GCS jumper looks like a McDonald's Chip packet on the SC website?</blockquote>

I have 2 GC rucks on the bench this week too, but not Smith.

Also I remember AJ saying the jumpers looked like mackas chips too, lol