Position Vacant: List Manager - Walpole Woylies

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by James84, Mar 7, 2023.

By James84 on Mar 7, 2023 at 2:14 PM
  1. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Do you have a mind for pick values, negotiating trades and putting fantasy teams together?

Then this may be the role for you, based in the glamorous town of Walpole and just a measly 430 km south-southeast of Perth the Woylies are looking for a new boss.

Please submit expressions of interest on this thread, this is a long term appointment and would expect to be for multiple seasons.

You can see the current team list here: Walpole Woylies and with the draft just days away, the team is holding picks 8,24,40,56,72,88

This is a rare opportunity to join the ORFFF with a team poised to make a leap up the standings, and the deepest ruck division in the history of footy.

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by James84, Mar 7, 2023.

1. JC
      JC
      I'm happy to jump in if you like. I've been in the ORFFA version since it started and I was originally an FF member but made way so that someone without an ORF team could have a go.
      • Like Like x 4
    2. Len
      Len
      I endorse this candidate :p
    3. stowie
      stowie
      Look at all those rucks :eek:
    4. stripey
      stripey
      Now could also be the time to flag there will be a team in the ORFFL coming available if there is anyone else lurking that is keen for a team of their very own... will put something up about that in the appropriate place, just looking to see who is lurking...
    5. James84
      James84
      I have a friend who is super keen for either spot that comes up, I'll have him post in here. Know him from a long-term dynasty basketball comp, so he at least knows the commitment
      • Like Like x 3
    6. James84
      James84
      @JC Mate the team is yours if you are keen, @Len are you able to do the admin thing and hand him the clubroom keys?
      • Like Like x 4
    7. JC
      JC
      Cheers, mate. I will post some delists by tonight then. :thumbsu:
      • Like Like x 1
    8. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Welcome back @JC
      • Like Like x 4
    9. stripey
      stripey
      Hey mate, is your friend still keen?