Pre Rd 3 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Holey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Hibberd = Mzungu and Callinan status at the moment.

Downgrade target.

Unfortunately lots had him and need to suck it up and kiss him goodbye.

For mine Hibberd -> Heppell is a good trade because it keeps the links.

Not sure about giving Bewick a shove for either Curnow or Liberatore. I'm still thinking it's a little indulgent, but I can be convinced otherwise.

2. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

cheers lucas,

got buckley in my mids for the def--mids,

think i will waite, managed 2349pts with selwood to come back, krac and lower stinking it up.

anyone know what happened to lower?

3. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Is it stupid 2 swap Goddard yes Goddard down 2 enright 2 make some quick cash. Should easy make $250,000on the trade, then get goddard when cheaper. What r the chances? Can Enright keep his avg?

4. ThommoDees

ThommoDees New Member

@ Lucas

Thank you. Still tempted to trade Bewick for Curnow though...

@Ryno

I think everyone at TS will def talk you out of trading out Goddard for Enright.

5. Iceman

Iceman New Member

The trouble will come when trying to pick Goddard back up again. Murphys law that he will start firing and you will struggle to afford him. No prem sideways trades - especially this early

6. Heater

Heater New Member

@Ryno - waste of trades, mate. Goddard will come good; he is a fantastic player and an awesome SC point scorer. Keep the trade trigger off the gun I reckon.....

7. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Ryno decision to get rid of Goddard = playing with fire

Goddard will be seething at home after his performance (lowered colors to Deledio)

I'd doubt he will drop much in value at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if he hits back with a 150 against the Bombers this week.

8. Ryno

Ryno New Member

Yeah was thinking the same after I posted. Just thought I would put it out there

9. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Don't touch Goddard, just leave him there!

Also I wouldn't go Bewick to Curnow. I think Bewick has decent JS and is chugging along, especially in DT. Just needs to improve his SC ratio.

10. BrennyC

BrennyC New Member

Mines simple, Polec for Curnow.

I made a massive massive error, I looked over Callinan and neglected to trade him out after his knee injury or what ever. So, in comes Tapscott.

I'm going to keep an eye on Dawes and Pendles. Going to hope Pendles has a few spud games (from a SC POV not from a game POV though :p).

I'm just hoping Dawes who may be priced around $480k after this week and Pendles possibly near $600k don't price themselves out.

11. bobob

bobob New Member

given me some things to think about. i don't have a problem with boak as such. with the extra cash i could upgrade bachelor to newman or enright.that gives me the cash i can make off curnow (more than bachelor) later and another prem in the backline, who could do better than boak. only fix up trades i think i need. again any thoughts.

12. vortex08

vortex08 New Member

I'm having serious thoughts about fixing up my team this week.... Astbury for Darling and Broughton for Enright. Thoughts??

13. Ten bloody grand short of Toy-Heppell, never should have taken him out for the cash.

14. Triza

Triza New Member

Do you guys think it's worth getting rid of J.Tippet (had him for dpp obviously) to get Tapscott in?

Obviously Petrie is stuck on my ruck bench then, and if he starts ripping it up I won't be able to get him on the ground. But Tappy is just too irresistibly good, and I'm happy with all my other forward rookies.

15. joshua

joshua New Member

I've got just about every gun rookie around except for curnow, right now my mids are swan, judd, selwood, montagna, harris, heppell (libba, swallow, atley).

is it worth going sideways from atley to curnow if ive got a full stable of playing rooks with good JS and all scoring well except for atley? i dont know if i would play him on the field ahead of others so it would mainly be a cash grab.

elsewhere on the field i am looking good so this is the only trade i am considering.

16. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

whats peoples thoughts on dawes?

17. Dazza, my thoughts on Dawes are that he'll be a keeper by seasons end, maybe only just but still there. Get on before the price rise

18. dazza71

dazza71 New Member

hmmm, well it would mean a swap with steve j, a bit side ways but the extra cash will hell upgrades further down the track, 4 days to think about it i suppose

19. In that case I'd definitely consider it a bit more, Dawes will be a monster but Stevie J may still be a keeper too. You wouldn't really want to trade Stevie J out just to trade him in a few weeks later (barring injury of course)