Q ball

Discussion in 'AFL' started by warsaken, Apr 9, 2013.

1. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Looking at the big Q (as a replacement for Karnezis) after his great game yesterday.With Jolly's cracked ribswill he get the main ruck role? Or do they bring in Hudson? Will Jolly miss enough games for it to be worth while?? Or willReg GrundyorWittsget a few games?

2. J_C

J_C Guest

I imagine Hudson would get a game. That's the exact scenario they brought him in for, isn't it?

3. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

With Lynch at 360 odd in price, I reckon he'll have to score 85+ to be a reasonable trade. I'm not sure he can do that, so I wouldn't be trading. And how on Earth did you manage to get those links to work?!

4. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Tomster wrote:
    [span style='font-size: 10px;]And how on Earth did you manage to get those links to work?! With the Hyperlink Manager. 8th button from left on top row, or CTRL+K. Then just enter the url and the text you want displayed!

5. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@wars - obviously a risk that big Q ends up stinking in which case you are replacing a 'failed' midpricer with another 'failed' midpricer - have you considered a rookiedowngrade insteadto save coin to upgrade into a premium a round or so earlier down the track ??