Racing tips....

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Hazey1977, May 5, 2012.

1. jb

jb New Member

Northam BB just in from Neil...

2. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Definitely consider signing up to Luxbet JB - send me your email and I will sort out a referral for you (ulterior motives there so I can get a free bet from it) :p
    But seriously, with the Punters Club a Luxbet account would be a necessity from what I have found in my research.

3. Fish

Fish New Member

Why Luxbet Bear? Am looking at getting an online account and would love to know (even in a few words) why Luxbet is the way to go?

4. jb

jb New Member

Best way to give you my email bear?

5. Hmm, definitely need Neil to get up after that.

Got the first 3 legs of the Rockhampton quaddie, and then had Testya Time a late scratch and Brother Bob run 4th in the last leg.

Quaddie paid $1851.80 too

6. Bearfly

@JB - best way to forward your email address is through a PM (if we're not connected as friends here just fire through a friend request first, then when I accept it send your email via PM) :)

@Fish - the reason I suggest Luxbet is mainly due to the portal for the Punters Club - they have an automated system connected to Luxbet to enable ease of use for the Punters Clubs - simple as that mate :)
    If you want a referral as well, send your email via PM too

7. Bearfly

@1Selection2Win Early Mail

WYONG CUP
    Race 7 No: 2 Julienas @4.35pm
    # Getting fitter with each run of this prep 3rd run in cherry ripe
    # Nice Barrier (4) will lead or just sit of The Paymaster.
    # Meets Kelinni 1.5kg better off for 1.3L 2nd.
    # Well supported $2.90 into $2.50
    # GET ON

8. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat as jb, so have just sent my friends request, hoping to be part of Punter's Club and Luxbet.

9. Bearfly

Choppers, have accepted your friend request.

Unfortunately (for me) I found out from Luxbet, after sending them an enquiry, that their licence doesn't allow them to reward with referral bonuses :(
    However, in the article that I sent to Walesy last night I included a link to puntersparadise.com.au that provides sign-up/deposit bonus links for Luxbet of up to $500, so I suggest waiting for the chief to put the article on the front page, read through it, use the link to sign up to Luxbet and enjoy your sign up bonus!!!

And as a bonus to anyone who expresses interest in the Punters Club through the comments at the end of the article (hopefully the chief can put it up today) I will inform them of the big tip I am expecting to come through tomorrow from my high end tipping service - these guys are usually pretty reliable and I save my really big bets for their tips)!!!

Now for the Wyong Cup - Julienas did look pretty good last start when runner-up to Kellini, however there is some class in the race with Kellini & Storm Burst - expecting The Paymaster to set the pace early, Julienas to sit just of the speed with the other 2 about mid-field. Should be a decent race!!!

10. weazel

weazel Member

fench gift a roughie for the cup

11. weazel

weazel Member

spud zamerit in the last

12. weazel

weazel Member

came on too late

13. Bearfly

Nice result from the Wyong Cup - had enough on the winner to make me smile, plus had place bets on both Storm Burst & Gazza Guru along with the exacta a few times and the tri $$$'s!!!

Followed that up with $5 each way on Marmadane in the last with a couple units on the Kris Lees exacta

$$$KACHING$$$ goes the betting account :lol:

14. weazel

weazel Member

good stuff i made some coin on a bar attack last gift double at cairns just missed the treb with crack a smile goin down on the line. also misty rocket came from last to get 3rd in the 5th worth keeping an eye out for it

15. jb

jb New Member

Gazza Guru? & Marmadane? What on earth did you see in those outsiders?

Best I could do was each way on Julienas. Bit boring being odds on, but a small collect.
    Dont think Im cut out for this stuff..

16. Bearfly

@ Weazel - do you want to post a little write up on Misty Rocket in the Black Book thread and we'll add it to the list? No reason to limit the Black Book to the higher class horses if we can also follow lower grade horses we can make some coin from!!!

@ JB - took the place on Gazza Guru mainly because of how I expected the race to be run with a genuine pace from the off - he's one of those types who will always give a solid run with a genuine pace even though he doesn't win often, plus being a locally trained Wyong horse he relishes every opportunity to race on his home track - add to that the simple fact he's performed well his last 2 starts behind quality performers Stout Hearted & Glencadam Gold, all pointed to having some place potential.
    As for Marmadane, I have alot of respect for Kris Lees who is a fine judge when it comes to placing his horses in the right races - and the booking of Shinn on board where he could have opted for a claiming apprentice to reduce the weight below the limit pointed indicated he expected a good showing with an experienced hoop on board - was one of those gut feelings that grew when I heard a couple of well respected judges gave it a strong place chance!!!

Stick with us mate, we'll bring you up to speed in no time mate :D

17. I've heard some good things about Scommettitrice running in race 7 at Brighton overnight.

Currently $13 fixed for win or E/W on Sportsbet

18. Bearfly

Tried to respond in chat BB but for some reason just about all my comments didn't come up!!!

Anyway, I reckon it's a good chance in a very open race at good value odds - hopefully our $$$'s on it don't slow it down :lol:

19. Bearfly

Ok folks, tips from the V Phenomenon, Sharpshooter & Favourites Discovery are through.

Following are the selections for the V Phenomenon for Saturday, September 8, 2012.

Flemington R2 #6 Dominant
    Flemington R4 #4 Lady Melksham
    Flemington R5 #9 Snitzerland

Doomben R1 #3 Our Hussey
    Doomben R2 #1 Liesele
    Doomben R3 #5 Revitalise
    Doomben R5 #8 Palais Court
    Doomben R6 #10 Eureka Jack

Warwick Farm R3 #2 Velrosso
    Warwick Farm R6 #2 Dear Demi

Following are The SharpShooter Selections for Saturday, September 8, 2012.

Base Bets
    Doomben R1 #3 Our Hussey
    Doomben R2 #1 Liesele

Special
    Doomben R2 #1 Liesele

Favourites Discovery for Saturday, September 8, 2012
    Contenders (Favourite last and 2nd last starts) - If any of the following contenders are favourites this start, they qualify as a selection.

Warwick Farm R1 #2 Strawberry Boy
    Warwick Farm R1 #7 Jacquinot Bay
    Warwick Farm R2 #4 Thubiaan
    Warwick Farm R2 #9 Cisco
    Warwick Farm R4 #5 Honorius
    Warwick Farm R4 #8 Sumarand
    Warwick Farm R7 #1 Atomic Force
    Warwick Farm R8 #5 Steps In Time
    Warwick Farm R8 #8 Moment Of Change
    Warwick Farm R8 #9 Said Com

Flemington R1 #15 All About The Coin
    Flemington R2 #7 Awesome Bro
    Flemington R3 #13 Fawkner
    Flemington R4 #3 Hi Belle
    Flemington R4 #4 Lady Melksham
    Flemington R6 #5 DECEMBER DRAW
    Flemington R6 #11 Southern Speed
    Flemington R7 #6 Smokin' Joey

Will post @1Selection2Win and Neil Evans selections in the morning (unless someone else gets up earlier and beats me to it) :p

Happy Punting folks - let's bring the spring $$$'s in :D

20. Bearfly

Got tomorrow's selections from @1Selection2Win from his Facebook page

SATURDAY EARLY MAIL: 8.9.12

BEST BET

Flemington Race 8 #6 Excluded (Handles All Surfaces)
    # Will appreciate the bigger track of Flemington and the rise in distance to 2000m.
    # Looks to be good pace in the race with 3-4 on pace runners in that will ensure they want be loathing.
    # He should be settling midfield in the first half of the race and hopefully working into the race from the home turn, once balanced, he should be hitting the line hard.
    # Craig Williams sticks postive booking as he settled this horse a lot closer in the running last start where he didn't have to get to far back.
    # GET ON
    Early Price: $2.40 into $2.35

NEXT BEST

Flemington Race 3 #4 Launay (Handles All Tracks)
    # Barrier 4 gets the run of the race either leads and dictates the pace or be tracking the leaders on the fence tracking the speed until the 300m then moves on him from the clock tower.
    # Won at the track 4 Starts for 3 wins, Distance (1400m) 6 starts for 3 wins.
    # Should be a lot fitter for his great first up performance, excels 2nd up 4 starts for 3 wins.
    Early price opened $3.80 still at that price.

EXTRA MAIL

Warwick Farm Race 3 #2 Velrosso (Good or Dead Track)
    # Since the gear change (Being Gelded) he knows he is a racehorse now.
    # Top jockey goes on board Nash Rawiller.
    # Distance suits 2nd up will be a lot closer in the run, will be hitting the line, very hard to beat.
    Opened up at $3.10 on Thursday now into $2.60

BEST VALUE

Flemington Race 7 #8 Shangai Warrior
    # Freshened up 28 days since his last start win in the Group 3 Aurie Star beating Golden Archer where the form has been franked with Golden Archer winning last week very impressive.
    # Should track the early speed of the race with his inside barrier.
    # Has won down the straight (last start) at Flemington
    # Great strike-rate 9 Starts for 5 Wins & 3 Places.
    Has been well supported since the markets open $7.50 into $5.50

Good Luck & Good Punting