Racing tips....

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Hazey1977, May 5, 2012.

1. Oodles

Oodles New Member

Thanks guys. Just flicked the computer on and Platelet and Nodrems both saluted at nice odds.

2. Swalloitdown

Swalloitdown Member

Same here and got Turnitup too. On Fire BF!

3. Oodles

Oodles New Member

I must've turned the computer on at the right time. Belltone too now. You guys are freaks. Whats next!

4. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Hey there guys, hope you all had as good a day as me - 4 from 5 with the big tips on top of jumping on Belltone & Sussuro!!!

Was going to post the late mail I got at around 11.30 last night, Handcut in Caulfield R5, was a good value tip too - unfortunately was scratched this morning - was perfectly weighted for the race and find it surprising they withdrew it because it would've beaten Platelet at the weights.
    Looks like it will run tomorrow instead though, so have a look at it (probably won't get the 15/1 it would've been today)!!!

Anyway, hope we all ended up with a good profit today - I did :D

5. JobiWanKenobi

JobiWanKenobi New Member

Love your work Bearfly.

Latched onto a couple or your winners and am still smiling.

Thanks mate

6. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

Nice work m8,
    tyvm :)

7. Bearfly

Ok folks, that time of the week again.
    Here's hoping you've all spent this week counting the lovely lolly collected on last weeks tips ;)

This week's tips from the V Phenomenon:

Flemington Race 4 - # 1 (Club Command)
    Flemington Race 6 - # 6 (There's Only One)
    Flemington Race 8 - # 1 (Dayita)

On top of these, have a crack at this one too (from the same source that provided the oil on Grand Business last week):
    Rosehill Race 2 - # 1 (Your Song)

Add to these a couple I have been waiting for - the first one is last weekends raceday scratching who was also scratched on Sunday and again Wednesday:
    Flemington Race 3 - # 11 (Handcut)

And a good each way chance thrown in at the weights:
    Rosehill Race 7 - # 14 Our Girl Charlize

As usual, keep an eye on the thread and on match day chat tomorrow in case any late mail comes through - usually when they do there is only a matter of half hour or so before the off - will post any that come through here if I can, otherwise will only be in chat.

Feel free to add any tips on here folks - collectively we can make a killing with the right selections!!!

And on that note, I have had a bit of a thought - Is anyone interested in pooling our combined knowledge/tips into a Punters Club??? Could be something worthwhile if we can get a group of us involved.

Let me know if you're interested and I can get some info together and share it with you.

Happy Punting folks :D

8. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

1.35 Rosehill R3 N4, Soledad - Minimum price: $2.75, Bet: 1.82 units.
    Danger: #1 Bello

1.50 Flemington R4 N3, Zuma Roc - 0.50 each way - Minimum price: $10.00, Bet: 0.50 units.
    Danger: #1 Club Command

3.03 Flemington R6 N16, Menados - Minimum price: $3.60, Bet: 1.39 units
    Danger: #14 Galileo Gold

3.03 Flemington R6 N14, Galileo Gold - Minimum price: $7.00, Bet: 0.71 units
    Danger: #16 Menados

4.15 Flemington R8 N1, Dayita - Minimum price: $5.00, Bet: 1.00 units
    Danger: #3 Aliberani

Good luck boys!

9. Hazey1977

Hazey1977 Member

Couple of others if u have some cash to spare...

3:20 Rosehill Race 6 Horse 2 Kelinni
    3:25 Belmont Race 3 Horse 5 Bombora

3:20 Rosehill Race 6 Horse 2 Kelinni
    (C Waller) In Stronger Class FS(-2). First-up (1-0-3): A lightly raced improver; can go on here; strong contender. First-up last time blocked for a run when 4th 1.4L, Oakfield Commands at Canterbury (BM-75) 1250m. Expect bold effort.

3:25 Belmont Race 3 Horse 5 Bombora
    (S Miller) In Equal Class FS(-1.5). Fitter for recent racing and is proven in this distance range; ready to win. On Jun 30 he finished 1st 1.5L, Precious Snippets at Belmont Park (MIN-74) 1200m. Two back vet examination after winning by 0.2L, Texan at Belmont Park (MIN-74) 1200m. Looms as a threat

10. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Nice start to the day with 2 already getting up, I also have a tip for rosehill

Rosehill R6 #13 kuhreihen It's going to be a lot shorter than hazey tip but the exotics look good

Eagle farm R 6 maythehorsebemagic

Bearfly I would be interested in a TS punters club, I've never been in a punters club so I have no idea how it would work

11. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Does anyone know where I can watch the races online?

12. Bearfly

Hey russ, so happens that Kuhreihen is the big late mail tip I just received not long ago - these late mail tips are always my big bets of the day, will be going $50 each way on it this time.

As for a Punters Club, if we can get half a dozen or more keen on the idea then I will forward some info to everyone.

And one place you can see the races online is here http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/ - due to contractual problems they can't show all races but you should be able to see a bit of action

13. russkoit

russkoit New Member

Haha funny that bear, my late mail is there's only one, good luck mate. Think I might put $25 on the multi of the 2.

14. russkoit

russkoit New Member

There's only 1 is starting to drift, the punters have really come for only 2 horses in the race, I guess we will find out in 10 min

15. russkoit

russkoit New Member

16. russkoit

russkoit New Member

There's only 1, 3rd in a photo, result was half head by a head.

17. I'd be keen for a punters club, only issue is I don't have any tips or racing knowledge to contribute and a limited bankroll. Let me know if you still want me in though

18. weazel

weazel Member

i'd be in as well as long as the outlay is modest

19. Fish

Fish New Member

Agree with Weazel - would be there with bells on.

20. Bearfly

Ok folks, I have sent out friend requests to everyone who has posted in this thread as we all seem to be connected by the common theme of enjoying a punt :mrgreen:

As soon as I get a bit of info collated regarding Punters Clubs I will send you all a PM here to sort out forwarding the info on - looks like we have some strong interest in looking into this a bit further.

In total, there are 16 of us who have contributed to this thread, so if all 16 like the idea of a Punters Club I think we could get something going with very modest initial outlays (and with an expectation that the initial outlay accumulates healthily so that we all get a nice return on our outlay) :D

Will keep everyone posted on how this develops!!!