Rate My Team 2015 (1st Edition)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 11, 2015.

By Jason on Mar 11, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

<p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]Let's set the ground rules for RMT, nice and clear.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]1. In order to get feedback on your own team, you must first provide feedback on the teams that have been recently posted. This is the golden rule and is what makes this whole thing work.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]2. If you just post your team without giving any feedback,your post will be deleted.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]3. Please refrain from commenting on teams that have been posted by others that have not followed the golden rule.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]4. Keep it civil. Constructive criticism is fine. But there is a line and please don't cross it.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]To kick things off, I'll put my current SC team up for discussion.
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;]/Portals/0/Users/222/74/4574/RMT2.JPG
    <p style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px; background: #fcfcfc;][span style='color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]Search hard, find that value and follow your instincts! Or just tell me I'm dreaming and where I've gone wrong. :)

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 11, 2015.

1. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      assuming he can get picked in Round 1, stay in the pies team and avoid the vest a 60 avg would make him a bargain
    2. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      at the moment i have both - i thought i read 3-4 weeks ago that deledio had been injured a bit pre-season, havent followed the tiges NAB matches though
    3. Jason
      Jason
      He didn't play their first NAB hitout.
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      while T Mitchell has a lot of upside average wise will he play enough games to be be worth picking ahead of the 85-90 avergae types who are far more dependable
    5. walesy
      walesy
      Out: savage.

:D
    6. walesy
      walesy
      Nice choppers. I remember doing the same last year (spending a little extra for the option) and it working very well.
    7. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Dalgeish and Edwards straight into my defence. Probably avoid Zaha/Goddard but I guess someone has to score points and Jones always did well at Melbourne so there's that. Schroder in mids maybe, dunno about their forward options
    8. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      If he plays round one? Yes. 70s are going to be his low games and this is the first full pre season he's done. Considering his output previously that's a scary thought. More of a lock if McVeigh moves to predominantly half back too
    9. DannyG
      DannyG
      Tks Jason, I would rather spend extra in the mids. I found all def extremely disappointing last year.
      I do not intend to keep Bella &amp; Giles. Hopefully I could earn some cash without leaking too many points.
    10. stowie
      stowie
      There was something about Lids and the Tiges managing an Achilles injury for the rest of his career with limited training, etc
    11. ARC
      ARC
      I'd rather have Fyfe than Beams/Griffen - good luck

Rather go someone younger than Bartel, like Marin
    12. ARC
      ARC
      Consider Read rather than Cox for loophole flexibility
    13. ARC
      ARC
      I like the side, but not the rucks (is anyone happy with their rucks?)

Think Goldstein is a lock
    14. ARC
      ARC
      Appreciate the feedback

DEF - Simpson, H Shaw, Newnes, B Smith, A Saad, C Pearce, (H Godd, Edwards)

MID - GAJ, Pendles, Selwood, Fyfe, Freeman, Heeney, Boek, Vand, (Lambert, Anderson, Newton)

RUC - Gold, NicNat (Read)

FWD - Swan, Gray, Martin, Hogan, M Clark, N Krak (Steele, Karn)

$319k in the bank to upgrade a rookie who isn't named to a premium
    15. Jason
      Jason
      Looks pretty good to me.

Fyfe has had an interrupted preseason, how confident are you that he will come out of the blocks at full fitness for R1?

That extra cash belongs on your FWD line in my view.
    16. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      I believe Savage is now injured! I can't remember how long for and can't find the article anymore but from memory it was a decent lay off.
    17. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      He is over that now! Was just a concern and he has pulled up fine! For some reason I just favour Martin over Lids. Think he is more flashy and can win a close game with his 1 on 1 Pagen's paddock routine! Should have better second halves this year too.
    18. Grizzles
      Grizzles
      I've had Fyfe all pre season as his best puts him in line with Ablett and Pendles IMO. However, as you said Jase he has had the injury through the pre season and is prone to the odd suspension (warranted or not :p). I read with the new match review panel too that anyone who had a previous suspension in the last 2 years (I think) will get an automatic extra game penalty if found guilty. Now a 1 weeker becoming 2 or even 2 becoming 3 makes him a liability! My alternatives are Sloane, Beams, Priddis or Selwood!
    19. anthak
      anthak
      yes, especially with byes being later this season.
    20. bjaensch
      bjaensch
      I like Martin over Lids due to him playing in at least 20 games per season. Whilst a bit more inconsistent, has a higher ceiling too, I think.