Rate My Team 2015 (3rd Edition)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 27, 2015.

By Jason on Mar 27, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Again the old thread was getting really long so time for a new one. Links to previous threads:
    RMT 1st edition
    RMT 2nd edition
    Who knows how many times I will change this again before R1 lockout arrives. I suspect the rookie-priced options will move around a bit. But I think I'm mostly happy with the keepers and 'almost-keepers'.
    Presently my bye structure is 7/10/13 which not what I want it to be. 8/11/11 would be much better. I will need to be careful with early upgrades to be sure to improve this position. But it's not impossible to improve the balance before R11, so I'm happy enough for now. What does your bye structure look like?
    Who else is onboard the various bandwagons of some of the players in my team below?
    /Portals/0/Users/222/74/4574/RMT4.JPG
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;][span style='background: #fcfcfc;]Just to repeat the ground rules for RMT:
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]1. In order to get feedback on your own team, you must first provide feedback on the teams that have been recently posted. This is the golden rule and is what makes this whole thing work.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]2. If you just post your team without giving any feedback,your post will be deleted.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]3. Please refrain from commenting on teams that have been posted by others that have not followed the golden rule.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]4. Keep it civil. Constructive criticism is fine. But there is a line and please don't cross it.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 27, 2015.

1. thokash
      thokash
      Bear how come Griffen (or anyone) over Wines?
    2. maRGas
      maRGas
      I guess like everyone else my team has been a rotating door... Again, pick it to shreads!
      TU: Original
      TD: New

My original RMT looked like...
      DEF
      Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Lumumba, Goodes, McIntosh (Dalgleish, Hamling)

MID
      Ablett, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Griffen, Will Langford, Cripps, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen (Vandenberg, Miller, Saad)

RUC
      Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)

FWD
      Gray, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark (Hogan, Lonie)

Remaining Salary: $29,600

My new RMT...
      DEF
      Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Lumumba, Goodes, McIntosh (Saad, Hamling)

MID
      Ablett, Fyfe, Lewis, Dangerfield, Neale, Cripps, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen (Vandenberg, Miller, Anderson)

RUC
      Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)

FWD
      Gray, Martin, Bartel, Salem, Clark, Hogan (Lamb, Lonie)

Remaining Salary: $121,100
    3. RPritch
      RPritch
      I gave it the TU when I was supposed to give it the TD. I'd go with your new team