Rate My Team 2015 (3rd Edition)

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 27, 2015.

By Jason on Mar 27, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Again the old thread was getting really long so time for a new one. Links to previous threads:
    RMT 1st edition
    RMT 2nd edition
    Who knows how many times I will change this again before R1 lockout arrives. I suspect the rookie-priced options will move around a bit. But I think I'm mostly happy with the keepers and 'almost-keepers'.
    Presently my bye structure is 7/10/13 which not what I want it to be. 8/11/11 would be much better. I will need to be careful with early upgrades to be sure to improve this position. But it's not impossible to improve the balance before R11, so I'm happy enough for now. What does your bye structure look like?
    Who else is onboard the various bandwagons of some of the players in my team below?
    /Portals/0/Users/222/74/4574/RMT4.JPG
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;][span style='background: #fcfcfc;]Just to repeat the ground rules for RMT:
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]1. In order to get feedback on your own team, you must first provide feedback on the teams that have been recently posted. This is the golden rule and is what makes this whole thing work.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]2. If you just post your team without giving any feedback,your post will be deleted.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]3. Please refrain from commenting on teams that have been posted by others that have not followed the golden rule.
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; color: #444444; background: #fcfcfc;]4. Keep it civil. Constructive criticism is fine. But there is a line and please don't cross it.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Jason, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Jason
      Jason
      Could include Goodes at D5/D6 if he is upgraded before R1, due to Libba's LTI. Hasn't been announced yet, but this could occur at any stage right up to just before teams.
    2. Jason
      Jason
      Most rucks didn't play 3 NAB games because clubs used at least one game to experiment with their backup options.

The bigger concern is that Martin was still better (SC/TOG) than Leuenberger during his 2 NAB games.
    3. walesy
    4. walesy
      walesy
    5. weaze
      weaze
    6. weaze
      weaze
      Has more stats than you can poke a stick at
    7. weaze
      weaze
      @BigRon81
      Good looking side
      Lewis solid pod
      Buddy would be my only query does like to kick a bag against essendon but managed through pre season. A chance he will drop money at some stage and maybe rested during season

Rd 1 will sort the rooks hopefully
    8. TerryinBangkok
      TerryinBangkok
      Impressive team. Rooks will change, but the backbone is solid. Lewis will likely end up something of a pod.
    9. walesy
      walesy
      Cheers weaze. :D

(And a big thank you to the SCTalk guys! :D)

Great stuff!
    10. weaze
      weaze
      credit to port_leschenault i just reposted
    11. weaze
      weaze
      Mk 3
      pretty set on this team rooks pending
      Backs-Hodge, Hibberd, Newnes, Suckling, KK Saad, Mc Intosh
      Mids- Fyfe, Sidey, Boak, Griff, Duncan,Cripps,Cey, Miller,Heeney,Vandenburg,Lambert
      Rucks- Goldy, Belly, O'Brien
      Fwds- Martin, Bartel, Bennell,Swan,Clark,Hogan,Salem,Karnezis
      64k leftover

Hibbo will become shaw belly to lycett if asada has there way
      Chancing boak and duncan to go to next level and swan and griff to regain old form.
      Feel free to comment good or bad
    12. Midge001
      Midge001
      It's nice to see some different names in the backline, but I don't know that Suckling has shown any reason that he'd increase on his output last year. Can go huge, but has too many quiet games for me.
      Like your mids, Duncan is ballsy - not sure that it will pay off but good luck to you.
      Bennell is another risky but interesting option...if I was going to do anything, I'd use some of your leftover on upgrading him or Suckling.
    13. Midge001
      Midge001
      Mine (as with all, rookies TBA)
      B: Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Lumumba, Dalgleish, Hamling, McIntosh, Saad
      M: Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, Sidebottom, Cripps, Anderson, Heney, Ellis-Yolmen, Vandenberg (if promoted), Freeman, Miller
      R: Goldy, NicNat, O'Brien
      F: Deledio, Bartel, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Clark, Hogan, Daniel
      $10k left.

I don't like the forward rookies, hence loading up with both Swan and Bont.
    14. RPritch
      RPritch
      Salem is a gun, could easily start as your 5th/6th fwd with Clark. Like the team though. Sidebottom interesting POD, wouldn't think he'd be owned by too many.
    15. RPritch
      RPritch
      Defence a bit different. Love the Bennell pick, very sad I can't squeeze him into my own team atm. Some POD's in the middle too, risky but you can't get anywhere with no risks.
    16. weaze
      weaze
      The theory on suckling is with frawley coming in gibbo and suckling will get free more and they do like to use suckling coming out of the backline. I agree his scoring history isn't great though.
    17. weaze
      weaze
      Should say i don't think he will be a keeper will wait to see who stands up in the backline
    18. Midge001
      Midge001
      Yeah, fair enough. I think if there's a line to take a punt on this year it's definitely the backline given that a player who even averages 80 probably won't be bleeding to many points against the top scorers on that line.
    19. weaze
      weaze
      @Midge
      Nice side not sold on lumumba gibbo or bonts but gotta risk it somewhere

Steel and Swan will be top notch this year imo
    20. Midge001
      Midge001
      If named I might swap Bont into the mids and oust Cripps.