Round 1 Captain

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Stew, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Migs

Migs New Member

You watch how many points Leon gets agianst Port this week. However, at this stage I've got Buddy as my captain. Wish I made Gibbs my captain after his performance last night. Ah well, I'm happy to take the 147 DT points.

2. @ migs

Not paying much attention mate? As I said on the last page of this thread, Davis is out

3. Migs

Migs New Member

Is he? When was that announced?

4. My bad, not confirmed out but definetely not looking good for him after not training today. Here's the article

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/leon-davis-in-doubt-for-magpies/story-e6frf9jf-1226028137725

5. Migs

Migs New Member

Yeah, just read it. Thanks for the heads up.

6. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Surely Swan if you have him in your team?

7. Migs

Migs New Member

Yeah, it's a tough one. Footy Park is a good ground for forwards and the Crows don't have any good tall defenders at the moment, so if Buddy is on song he could kick a bag. On the other hand it wouldn't be out of the question for Swan to get around 40 touches against Port. But there is a question mark over whether he is 100% match fit yet.

8. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

If you want to get rid of the captain tag, you have to drop the player.

ie - click the trade button. Hit "remove". Once Swan (or whoever) is out of your team, click "save my team" click ok for the save incomplete team.

Once saved, your team will have no captain. Then simply click trade again and pich your player back again. Then you can choose whichever captain you want.

No idea about whether the VC double scores without a captain being picked...

Luck!