ROUND 1 TEAMS

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, Mar 21, 2013.

1. graeme

graeme Guest

am guessing you had a comfortable win Fitzy.
    I ended up on 1070 with only the only highlight of the second weekend being the Hoff scoring 100. With 12 from Armstrong and 44's from Maguire and Macaffer the depth I thought was there was not there.
    How did you go young creative one?

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

He didn't have a comfortable win. It was a slaughteration! Small wonder you have slipped the topic of compensation picks into the conversation. /Portals/0/User%20Images/dead%20kiwi.jpg

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

chels wrote:
    am guessing you had a comfortable win Fitzy. I ended up on 1070 with only the only highlight of the second weekend being the Hoff scoring 100. With 12 from Armstrong and 44's from Maguire and Macaffer the depth I thought was there was not there. How did you go young creative one? Believe I finished up on 1373 but may have miscounted/forgotten exactly what it was, Anthak added up our game, results and review from Chris will be around in the next couple of days :) And yeah you got fairly unlucky!

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but where are we supposed to enter RD2 teams?

5. TerryinBangkok

Fitzy wrote:
    Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but where are we supposed to enter RD2 teams? Got a taste for it and now you want to come back for more?

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Fitzy wrote:
    Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere, but where are we supposed to enter RD2 teams? Got a taste for it and now you want to come back for more? I guess you could say that, also going away to the Bay tommorow so wouldn't mind submitting my teams before then, although I can just get Lenny to do it.

7. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

I'd like a std thread for teamentriesif possible, that way I can subscribe and stay up to date, the email timers and pencils will counter tampering...

8. TerryinBangkok

Done. Hey Fitzy, notice a few teams are putting up their B&F. Might need to jump on your bike (since you will be going away).