Round 11 Downgrades (aka: WTF do we do with all our GWS players this week?)

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Corks, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Josh Tynan, the melbourne listed player, had his first game back for Casey on Saturday but was only allowed to play a half to regain his fitness gradually. 2 full games coming up and should be in the team rd 13.

Luke Tynan is having a great season, might be a downgrade option next year ;)

2. wombat

wombat New Member

Remember that every club gets to promote a nominated rookie at round 12 so we may see some more cows emerge next week.

3. Astro39

Astro39 New Member

Don't really understand picking a rook from a Premiership contender at this stage of the season. Better off getting in a rook from a non-competitor in the Premiership race as their JS is much better.

4. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Astro39 on June 5, 2012, 02:32
    Don't really understand picking a rook from a Premiership contender at this stage of the season. Better off getting in a rook from a non-competitor in the Premiership race as their JS is much better. </blockquote>

+2.

Clearly there are no downgrade options this week...unless you plan on having a non-playing bench player at the pointy end of the season.

At this stage, your team should be entering its final upgrade stage so I'd be choosing carefully.

FWIW, I will have that many donuts this week due to Pendles, Shaw, and GWS (I have Dickson, Adams, props, danger in Fwds. Plus Swallow, Jmac, Zorko in mids. Not to mention lake, bugg, waters, darley in defense lol )
    So I am just taking a 1700 score this week and focusing on the remaining BYE rounds...should get through them with 1-2 donuts per round.

5. donatello

donatello New Member

I dropped to almost 1700th this weekend and am only looking at league wins so it's time to start eating. I'm looking at 4 donuts this week, and I am relying on the big O, Redden and Spurr getting a kick, otherwise it will be 7 donuts.

6. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Fortunately, have timed my upgrades for the bye weeks. Have &#36;750k in the bank and shoudl be able to cover most donuts by trading out my mooing rookies the week of their bye.

Porps & Treloar this week. Shaw in (if selected) & Malceski out next week. Smedts out and another upgrade fwd/def depending on what works best. 3 upgrades and no more than 3 donuts each week. Reasonabley happy with that TBH.