Round 16 - Breast Appreciation Round

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Bandit, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

Slight change due to Witts' omission... <table width='100%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' border='0' align='left' id='tblPostBody59089] <td valign='top' align='left' style='width: 100%;] <div class='Forum_Normal' id='spBody] Wagga Wagga
    INS: Macmillan OUTS: Jenkins (ankle)
    D: Goddard, S.D.Thompson, Dempsey, M.Williams (T.Hunt - OOP)
    M: D.Beams, Prestia, Bastinac, D.Shiel (K.Mitchell)
    R: Cox
    F: Schulz, L.Thomas, Dunn, Mayes (Kerridge)
    I/C: O'Shea, Macmillan (D.Swallow)

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Fitzy wrote:
    <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal' style='font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;] <table id='tblPostBody37946' width='100%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align='left' border='0' style='margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 14px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: #444444;] <tbody style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;] <tr style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;] <td align='left' valign='top' style='padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background-color: transparent; width: 754px; margin: 0px !important;] <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal' style='font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent; color: #000000;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent;]Backs: Gibbs, Malceski, Richards, M.Shaw (Dawson) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent;]Mids:Watson, Mundy, Pearce, Parker Ruck: Kreuzer<br style='line-height: 15.9896px; background-color: #fcfcfc;[/img] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent;]Fwds: Blair, Watts Howe, Garlett, (Docherty OOP) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; background-color: transparent;]I/C: Yeo, Gaff

<div class='Forum_Normal' style='font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]

EDIT TO TEAM: Petrenko as FWD emergency, Dawson to mid emergency and Docherty to back emergency :)

3. G-Train

G-Train Member

Philosoraptor wrote:
    Philosoraptor wrote:
    Powlett Plains Packers BACKS: Robert Murphy, Heritier O'Brien, Chris Newman, Troy Chaplin (Sam Colquhoun) MIDS: David Armitage, Kane Cornes, Matthew Boyd, Luke Ball (Shane Tuck) RUCK: Tom Bellchambers (Nathan Vardy) FWDS: Lance Franklin, Nick Riewoldt, Lachie Henderson, Billie Smedts (Andrew Krakouer) I/C: Tom Scully, Luke Hodge(C) REVISED <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]Powlett Plains Packers <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]BACKS: Troy Chaplin, Robert Murphy, Heritier O'Brien, Chris Newman, (Ben Rutten) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]MIDS: Luke Hodge(C), Luke Ball (VC), Tom Scully, David Armitage (Jake Melksham) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]RUCK: Tom Bellchambers (Brodie Grundy) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]FWDS: Lance Franklin, Nick Riewoldt, Lachie Henderson, Billie Smedts (Shane Tuck OOP) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt; line-height: 13.5pt;]I/C: Nathan Vardy Kane Cornes Amendment: Forwards: Shane Tuck OOP on the ground, Smedts to Emergency Vardy OUT, Melksham in on I/C. Colquhoun E in mids.

4. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

ChiefRussell wrote:
    Foul Bay: Ins: Dangerfield, Bartel, Hawkins, Harwood, Vince Outs: Adams, J.Thomas, McLean, Broughton, Giansiracusa (all omitted)

Def: Ibbotson, M.Johnson, D.Pearce, Harwood (Emg: Broughton) Mid: J.Selwood, Dangerfield, Liberatore, Vince (Emg: McLean) Ruck: Mumford Fwd: Roughead, Hawkins, Bartel, Stokes (Emg: Adams) I/C: Judd, Kelly (Emg: Dahlhaus)

Wholesale changes down at The Coup again. Five omissions from last weeks side, Dangerfield and Bartel are automatic inclusions. Adams and perhaps McLean unlucky to be dropped, but the form of Vince over the last few weeks in the twos has been very consistent and the big fella Tommahawk forced his way back in. Stokes lucky to survive, but has some runs on the board so am backing him in ahead of Patch. Wanted to have a look at Harwood before CrazyVossy gives him the arse again.
    So the question remains, how many emergencies will ton up and who will be on the block next week... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is driving me INSANE!!!! Patch with 110 and Hawkins with 40.... I officially give up being able to pick a team properly. Next week I am just going to go against all of my instincts.

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

ChiefRussell wrote:
    ChiefRussell wrote:
    Foul Bay: Ins: Dangerfield, Bartel, Hawkins, Harwood, Vince Outs: Adams, J.Thomas, McLean, Broughton, Giansiracusa (all omitted)

Def: Ibbotson, M.Johnson, D.Pearce, Harwood (Emg: Broughton) Mid: J.Selwood, Dangerfield, Liberatore, Vince (Emg: McLean) Ruck: Mumford Fwd: Roughead, Hawkins, Bartel, Stokes (Emg: Adams) I/C: Judd, Kelly (Emg: Dahlhaus)

Wholesale changes down at The Coup again. Five omissions from last weeks side, Dangerfield and Bartel are automatic inclusions. Adams and perhaps McLean unlucky to be dropped, but the form of Vince over the last few weeks in the twos has been very consistent and the big fella Tommahawk forced his way back in. Stokes lucky to survive, but has some runs on the board so am backing him in ahead of Patch. Wanted to have a look at Harwood before CrazyVossy gives him the arse again.
    So the question remains, how many emergencies will ton up and who will be on the block next week... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is driving me INSANE!!!! Patch with 110 and Hawkins with 40.... I officially give up being able to pick a team properly. Next week I am just going to go against all of my instincts.
    The dilemas of depth... the vultures are open to either of them if you want this problem taken off your hands.....

6. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

Fitzy wrote: ChiefRussell wrote: ChiefRussell wrote: Foul Bay: Ins: Dangerfield, Bartel, Hawkins, Harwood, Vince Outs: Adams, J.Thomas, McLean, Broughton, Giansiracusa (all omitted) Def: Ibbotson, M.Johnson, D.Pearce, Harwood (Emg: Broughton) Mid: J.Selwood, Dangerfield, Liberatore, Vince (Emg: McLean) Ruck: Mumford Fwd: Roughead, Hawkins, Bartel, Stokes (Emg: Adams) I/C: Judd, Kelly (Emg: Dahlhaus) Wholesale changes down at The Coup again. Five omissions from last weeks side, Dangerfield and Bartel are automatic inclusions. Adams and perhaps McLean unlucky to be dropped, but the form of Vince over the last few weeks in the twos has been very consistent and the big fella Tommahawk forced his way back in. Stokes lucky to survive, but has some runs on the board so am backing him in ahead of Patch. Wanted to have a look at Harwood before CrazyVossy gives him the arse again. So the question remains, how many emergencies will ton up and who will be on the block next week... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is driving me INSANE!!!! Patch with 110 and Hawkins with 40.... I officially give up being able to pick a team properly. Next week I am just going to go against all of my instincts. The dilemas of depth... the vultures are open to either of them if you want this problem taken off your hands..... Who aren't the Vultures open to? ;)

7. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Get in line Fitzy ;)

8. G-Train

G-Train Member

Doh! When Smedts was named sub last night I thought I'd rather take half of Tucks 85 than Smedts 20. Now Tuck is sub...

9. grav

grav Guest

Can sympathise Chief. Coniglio gets a vest and Bailey late out with no emerg. Can't bear to watch what Scotland does this weekend.
    Show me where this line is...

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Lenny120 wrote:
    Fitzy wrote: ChiefRussell wrote: ChiefRussell wrote: Foul Bay: Ins: Dangerfield, Bartel, Hawkins, Harwood, Vince Outs: Adams, J.Thomas, McLean, Broughton, Giansiracusa (all omitted) Def: Ibbotson, M.Johnson, D.Pearce, Harwood (Emg: Broughton) Mid: J.Selwood, Dangerfield, Liberatore, Vince (Emg: McLean) Ruck: Mumford Fwd: Roughead, Hawkins, Bartel, Stokes (Emg: Adams) I/C: Judd, Kelly (Emg: Dahlhaus) Wholesale changes down at The Coup again. Five omissions from last weeks side, Dangerfield and Bartel are automatic inclusions. Adams and perhaps McLean unlucky to be dropped, but the form of Vince over the last few weeks in the twos has been very consistent and the big fella Tommahawk forced his way back in. Stokes lucky to survive, but has some runs on the board so am backing him in ahead of Patch. Wanted to have a look at Harwood before CrazyVossy gives him the arse again. So the question remains, how many emergencies will ton up and who will be on the block next week... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is driving me INSANE!!!! Patch with 110 and Hawkins with 40.... I officially give up being able to pick a team properly. Next week I am just going to go against all of my instincts. The dilemas of depth... the vultures are open to either of them if you want this problem taken off your hands..... Who aren't the Vultures open to? ;) Not open to the crap players, so basically not open to Wagga Wagga. ;)

11. grav

grav Guest

gravenger wrote:
    Can sympathise Chief. Coniglio gets a vest and Bailey late out with no emerg. Can't bear to watch what Scotland does this weekend.
    Show me where this line is... And now Priddis late out! Oh smite me, o'mighty smiter!

12. J_C

J_C Guest

Fairly low standard contest between the Vultures and the Battlers thus far. It has been soured by a couple of injuries to both sides, most notably the likely season-ending injury to Birdsville skipper Jonno Brown.

13. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

Would be curious to know how many teams this season have scored their season high against me. I know in real sport teams 'get up' when they play the defending champions, but this is fantasy and the AFL players I'm sure don't know when they are up against Foul Bay in the ORFFA. That being said, it won't take a season best for Gariwerd to knock me off, the Chooks have been even more putrid than normal this week. I have it as about 841/11 for the Chooks and 802/8 for the Cockies. Yeah the team selections were again crap, yeah the late out of Ibbo wasn't ideal, but apart from about 3 or 4 players in the team we are just not very good this year. A lot of inconsistent players who have 'nice' averages but never get it together when it counts for me. Disappointed that I would have liked to have given Iron Knob a run for their money and would have also liked to avenge losses to Waikiki and Darraweit, but my boys just aren't up to it this year.

14. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

ChiefRussell wrote:
    Would be curious to know how many teams this season have scored their season high against me. I know in real sport teams 'get up' when they play the defending champions, but this is fantasy and the AFL players I'm sure don't know when they are up against Foul Bay in the ORFFA. That being said, it won't take a season best for Gariwerd to knock me off, the Chooks have been even more putrid than normal this week. I have it as about 841/11 for the Chooks and 802/8 for the Cockies. Correct weight CR (almost... Ive got you as 842) My boys seem to be playing as though they need a win to have any chance of playing finals, which is expected given that is true. Pretty happy, with 6 of my 8 players so far scoring centuries and another with 97. Sylvia my only disappointment thus far, with a 67... Still very early days though!!
    Basically, for Gariwerd to win, Pittard, BSmith, Cooney, Wallis, Tippett, Gray & KStevens need to score 41 more points than Dangerfield, Liberatore, Vince & Mumford.

15. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

<p style='font: inherit; text-align: -webkit-auto;]BACKS Heath Shaw, Andrew Mackie 78, Cale Hooker, Ben Reid (Erik MacKenzie 81) <div style='font: inherit; text-align: -webkit-auto;]MIDS Keiren Jack 138, Daniel Jackson 83, Leigh Montagna 128, Stephen Hill 78 (Liam Picken) <div style='font: inherit; text-align: -webkit-auto;]RUCK Jonathan Giles 110 <div style='font: inherit; text-align: -webkit-auto;]FORWARDS Drew Petrie 102, Jack Gunston 37, Josh Hill 99, Lachie Hansen 88, (Sam Rowe) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font: inherit; text-align: -webkit-auto;]I/C Shaun Atley 102, Shane Savage 86, (Phil Davis) 1129/12... Decent effort so far... Only a spud effort from Gunston... May cost me... Need the back line to come home strong

16. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Haven't got time to tally the scores properly, but I think I've won :D im sweating on the Wagga Wagga v Waikikamoocow result now

17. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Being creamed by the Ugly mids this week, Wingard, Bennell & Cotchin have 418 already plus Sidebottom looking to go 130 plus..

18. graeme

graeme Guest

You might get some good news from Eketahuna ant, subject to revised scores the Incorrigibles look like they have sneaked home.

19. graeme

graeme Guest

Waikikamoocow Incorrigibles - 1286 D - Taylor 92, Hibberd 80, Duffield 58, Maguire 86 M - Fyfe 138, McVeigh 93, Hannebery 73, T. Mitchell 48 R - Jacobs 99 F - Wright 108, Robinson 90, Staker 42, Elliott 84 I/C - Crouch 101, Ziebell 94 Wagga Wagga - 1218 D:Goddard 105, S.D.Thompson 121, Dempsey 23, M.Williams 76
    M:D.Beams 96, Prestia 93, Bastinac 93, D.Shiel 36
    R:Cox 149
    F:Schulz 98, L.Thomas 70, Dunn 56, Mayes 42
    I/C:O'Shea 85, Macmillan 75 Les W Medal 5 - Cox (WWW) 4 - Fyfe (WI) 3 - S.D. Thompson (WWW) 2 - Wright (WI) 1 - Goddard (WWW) E&OE The Waikiks must be the luckiest team in ORFFA history with yet another unlikely win, this time against Lenny's WWW all stars. With the home team on the ropes and the crowd aghast when the corned beef sandwiches ran out, the WWW'sCourtney Dempsey pulled a hammy and with that twang the locals sensed a glimmer of hope. At around the same time reports came through of the heroics being performed by Crouch, Wright and Sauce Jacobs. Head honcho chels's job was preserved for another week when it seemed he was about to join Chief Russell on the scrapheap. Hope you enjoyed your first trip to the land of the long white cloud Lenny and, more importantly, your luck changes for the better sometime soon.

20. J_C

J_C Guest

Birdsville Battlers (1110) def by Venus Bay Vultures (1117) Can you have a thrilling game full of poor performances? If so, then this was it. Injuries to both sides, plus a combined 9 scores of less than 65, meant this game was tough viewing at times, but the Vultures eventually scraped past the Battlers in a tight and willing contest. Watson, Mundy, Parker and Blair led the way for the Vultures, while Wells, Cloke, Treloar and Rich were the home side's best. Ultimately, the result was decided by Jonathan Brown's torn plantar fascia and the resulting 7sc. Venus Bay - 1117 D: Gibbs (73), Malceski (75), Richards (57), M.Shaw (48) M: Watson (115), Mundy (94), Pearce (48), Parker (94) R: Kreuzer (72) F: Blair (96), Watts (81), Howe (50), Garlett (64) IC: Yeo (81), Gaff (69) Birdsville - 1110 D: Geary (47), Houli (84), Laird (44), McDonald (80) M: Ebert (85), Murphy (51), Rich (96), Treloar (98) R: McEvoy (94) F: Brown (7), Cloke (98), Mayne (89), White (39) IC: Z Clarke (82), Wells (116) <p style='margin-left: 36pt;] Les W Votes 5. Wells (BB) 116 4. Watson (VBV) 115 3. Cloke (BB), Treloar (BB) 98 1. Blair (VBV), Rich (BB) 96