Round 3 dramas?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by ike2112, Mar 29, 2023.

1. ike2112

ike2112 Active Member

How has everyone's start been?

Who are you planning to ditch / chase?

I am on the fence about bringing in Setterfield. Hard to ignore a guy in 3 figures twice, new club, new coach, new-ish role are all often catalysts for improved scoring... but I saw enough of that guy at Carlton that he just looked a bit 'meh', not sure I trust him. At near 350k, its not the same as making an error on a rookie.
    Also Saints suffocating style isn't going to be good for any opponent's scoring this year if they can keep it up.~

Personally I find it annoying that everyone gets enough tips that we all have the same cheapos/rookies.
    Through preseason I had LDU in and out and eventually out... Clayton out too - found I could sneak in all of Macrae, Brayshaw and Bailey Smith instead of Oliver and Nat Fyfe whom everyone was chasing. Glad I didn't select him of course, but I made a bit of mess with the cash saved. For example I also selected Tanner Bruhn over a rookie, which has fallen flat.
    I don't have Noah Long - but not sure he's worth chasing. Kade Chandler probably a must-have for the cash raise, going up at least 110k in next 2 weeks.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Awkward week, thinking Steele, Chesser and either Callaghan/Hopper (if out), and it's basically exact money swap to Daicos, Chandler, Setterfield.

Also carrying Doch, Macrae and Darcy, so the temptation is to sideways/downgrade some of them to make cashand get them back cheap, but I think it's just going to be trying to get the must haves before the price change for those of us that don't have them.

• Like Like x 3