Round 4 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Iain (BlueBeliever), Apr 11, 2011.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans New Member

@WillS - i missed TBC in your teamlist, looks the goods to me as a back up ruck.

Keeffe>Smith isn't a terible idea, especially if you are looking at cowing out TBC in a few weeks or if he gets dropped. He has been playing well, but not sure on JS with a fit Hille.

@V6 - Prestia has MPP, so not as big a worry as some other rookies if he misses a week through rotation.

2. WillS

WillS Member

@Shenanigans
    That was my chief concern - TBC job security. That said, would be a hard guy to drop given his recent form.

3. Zander

Zander Moderator

Well, last week I decided against trading in Curnow, figuring I already have nearly all the other popular / fast mooing rookies, and also thinking the Pies would shut him down a bit more than they did and he was a bit overrated due to playing easy teams.
    Seeing as he did so well, I have now changed my thinking and want to get on him now. Savage is also on my list.

I have two choices - Thumbs up for Irons -> Curnow
    Thumbs down for Atley -> Savage

4. spud

spud New Member

I prefer Irons->Curnow myself, simply because I reckon Atley will continue to play and will eventually score higher than Irons will.

5. spud

spud New Member

Thinking I might have to bring in Harris.
    I talked myself out of it before the round1 lockout and had Swallow instead. Still happy enough with that as the guy will be a gun.

But am struggling to argue a case for not bringing Harris in as well, especially when I have Bewick sitting there doing sfa. If nothing else, Harris has the potential to score well as we saw in round2, and being a former AFL player he should continue to play week in week out.

6. Zander

Zander Moderator

Thanks Spud

I just realised no one can like or dislike in these forums. :)

I had Harris from the start, my reasoning is he has a bigger body and wont need to be rested as much over the year so he should play more games than most of the other Suns players. Bewick's not really doing much at all is he.

7. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Harris has gotta be 1st player picked every week at GC and he ain't ever getting subbed.