Round 6 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by stkildathunda, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Like a V6

Like a V6 New Member

@way2serious

good point, ryder may have some huge games well above 100 he seems to do well when essendon are dominating, at at the same time he may have some quiet games which might be enough to lose me a league game. I think solid & consistent >>> high scoring but erratic anyday. I shouldve really had cox from the start and I did until I too a risk on Ryder, so whether it's really worth a trade time will tell.

@spud probably worthwhile trading broughton out for another premium if he's 'indefinite', i have otten too, have a feeling he will be back in not too long...lester doesnt seem all that worth it - is he playing?

2. Like a V6

Like a V6 New Member

@way2serious

good point, ryder may have some huge games well above 100 he seems to do well when essendon are dominating, at at the same time he may have some quiet games which might be enough to lose me a league game. I think solid & consistent >>> high scoring but erratic anyday. I shouldve really had cox from the start and I did until I too a risk on Ryder, so whether it's really worth a trade time will tell.

@spud probably worthwhile trading broughton out for another premium if he's 'indefinite', i have otten too, have a feeling he will be back in not too long...lester doesnt seem all that worth it - is he playing?

3. way2serious

way2serious New Member

yeh v6 you are right about consistency, ryder doesnt seem the best in that aspect. and if you now have cox sandi? then atleast you shouldnt have to do anymore ruck trades for the year :)

4. Jed123

Jed123 New Member

but chappy is awesome and nxt week hes coming of the bye and hes lost a bit of price

5. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

Heppell or Hibberd or Toy to be in my team this week? Need to pick one and I'm actually leaning towards Hibberd..

6. way2serious

way2serious New Member

heppell to risky to be late explusion, go hibberd but be quick!!!

7. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

Got him in with 19 seconds left!

My god this round is looking like a major fail so far.
    Under 40 from Goodes, same with Gibbs, nothing from Tapscott or Duigan...... 1,500 looking like a pass anyone? haha

8. damnfunky

damnfunky New Member

didnt do the L Thompson Trade this. looks like it was a good one. Decided I had enough cover in the backline

Coz higgins went down in the fwds

I decided I'd do:
    Higgins>B Matera to get immediate downgrade cash, make $100,000 there over the next few weeks and should get the same score output

Also upgraded sylvia to S thompson (ADEL) as my first premium upgrade.

Have the cash next week to do duigan to enright :))