Round 6 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by stkildathunda, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DC

DC Member

Rioli ->> JRoo

2. Quantum

Quantum New Member

what happened to rioli?

3. Fish

Fish New Member

Hamstring strain...

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

How many does it seem he will be out for? Back after the bye? (please oh please)

5. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

To those with Tapscott, is he cheaper than Krakouer? If so I reckon that will be the no.1 option to trade him out as my forward line is really struggling without superstar rookies (Liberatore, Swallow, Heppell) firing early on.

6. DC

DC Member

Min 2 weeks - Max 4 at this early stage

7. DC

DC Member

I could go

Rioli ->> JRoo
    Otten ->> Adcock

Tempting.... lol

8. The_General

The_General Member

Thinking of Maybe going Curnow => Sylvia and Rioli => J Roo depending on the seriousness of Rioli's injury.

Any thoughts?

9. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

I wouldn't get rid of Curnow just yet, he is still showing that he can perform week in week out. Also JRoo for me is still a bit hit or miss, next week he could bomb out and score pathetically again.

Also apparently Heppell will be rested against GC? God I hope that doesn't happen otherwise I'll be stretched in everything apart from my mids :\\

10. banz

banz New Member

Curnow is averaging 100+, hold off mate!

11. banz

banz New Member

@ sainterz12

Think with J Roo @350k you can almost wear the 50's he will throw up.

If he starts a run he could be good for the next 5 games.

12. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

13. Drifter74

Drifter74 New Member

@chris. Adelaide fans talking him up.

Davis in, Thompson out is the obvious one, but surely deserves a game in front of a few at the minute. Henderson and Otten two that come to mind, also think Jeansch copped an injury.

14. Quiche

Quiche New Member

I'm thinking a Josh Fraser to McCauley trade to net myself some cash (despite Fraser having a relatively low BE for R6).

With Sandi/Cox as R1/R2 and Zac Smith a so far reliable R4, it seems a waste to have Fraser's cash value sitting on the ruck bench.

15. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

Looking forward to the stats being updated soon so i can see the BE of the upgrade and downgrade targets!

Would suggest Didak, Enright, Judd and Hodge all looking tempting within a couple of weeks...

I think Duigan will have another week to cook before his bye bye...maybe the same for Yarran before -> Didak!!??

Looks like Libba and Harris will be my upgrade cows (will hold onto Curnow) to try and get close to Judd and Hodge in a few weeks.

16. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Didak looking poisonous for SC, not fit enough to run through the midfield by the look of it. Still good for small forward role in the team, but that is generally not good for SC.

17. spud

spud New Member

I wouldn't go near Hodgey yet, Swerva. Clearly not himself yet, and it has shown at training as well. Needs to get his fitness up to scratch before I'd even look at him. Could be a tasty mid-year upgrade, or even after the hawks second bye for a 'later in year' upgrade.

If Krak/Prestia/Richardson all miss again (yes, you're in the 'miss' collumn richardson, given your ~10) it could be another week of carnage in the forward line for those who have a mix of hawks/dockers/cats players.

Am hoping a forward rookie rears his head soon, as I could cull half my forward line at the minute.

18. spud

spud New Member

Didak in a very similar boat. Needs to get his preseason worth of fitness training into him before he starts picking up his scoring. Another one to keep an eye on later in the year, after the Pies second bye.

19. Ryhmesayers

Ryhmesayers New Member

<blockquote>Quote from DC on April 26, 2011, 20:32
    I could go

Rioli ->> JRoo
    Otten ->> Adcock

Tempting.... lol</blockquote>
    yeah DC im thinking the same, ive got &#36;166,000 in the bank too. Just gotta hope that the jackaroo fires up. This round is going to be the toughest for me.

Backs: Lids, Gibbs, Grimes, Goddard, Heppel, Duigan, Stanley (Suckling, Lower, Otten) Really tempted to throw Adcock in that mix.

20. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

Thanks Lads, I did watch the game today and was interested to watch Hodgey move...seems to be filling holes in defence at the minute instead of setting things up like he does when he's firing.

Will focus on Judd for now post R8.

As for Didak, I tend to agree. Its hard to not focus on the 'Names' of players when they are simply not performing. I.e. I would prefer to bring in Didak than Fyfe on 'Name' but on current form that would be a bad move.

Realsitically too my forwards have been good this season, i should be focussed on bringing in Enright or Shaw as i have Lids, Gibbs, Heppell & Newman.