Round 8 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by stkildathunda, May 8, 2011.

1. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Id be going Mundy before Mitchell.

Granted they are bordering on premiums, and I know Mitchell is cheaper, but perhaps wait another week on Mitchell as his BE is somewhat high (121) as opposed to Mundys (102)

Could get Mundy this week and then Mitchell or Chappy next week.

Well thats how I'm looking at it.

2. way2serious

way2serious New Member

What are anyone's opinion on Sylvia, could he be in the best 6 mids this year, because i am thinking of getting him in for harris espescially as i am going for league win and have just noticed melbourne finish the year with west coast, richmond, GC and port WOW ! and he has his one bye in a multi bye round so is he a good option to get in?

3. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

Have $572k when Duigan is factored in so may as well make him a premium this week instead of copping a donut.

Who should I get out of these options?
    Adcock, Deledio (Have Newman though), Enright, Fisher, Suckling

Cheers

4. way2serious

way2serious New Member

you may want to take note that i am a richmond supporter but... deledio is a gun! and if you can cover the both of them then i reckon he is the go :)

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans New Member

Sylvia would be a better option up forward, w2s. Why put someone in your MIDs if you can sit them in the FWDs? Frees up space for more prem mids...

6. way2serious

way2serious New Member

thanks but who would be a better option atm. and it is Harris i want to get out so it has to be someone in the midfield, i have Krakouer in forwards so i will be getting him out in near future and so can swap him and sylvia and then get a prem Midfielder anyway so Sylvia will only be a mid for a couple of weeks