Round 9 Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Pecks, May 16, 2011.

1. mjcdons

mjcdons New Member

Shoul I trade Grimes for Fisher or Adcock?

2. weazel

weazel Member

@mjcdons flip a coin although a lot of people are avoiding adcock because of his poor injury record

3. jprockbelly

jprockbelly New Member

Hi all,

Anyone got a tip on whether J Irons or C Richardson are going to get games again any time soon? Would really love these guys to increase in price a little SO I CAN GET RID OF THEM.

Trades this week:
    Up: Swallow > Thompson
    Down: Lower > Hibberd

Left me with 129k in the bank for Smith and either Mundy or Pendels next week :D

4. traviso

traviso Active Member

Who to trade up and down?

Backs are fairly strong.
    Forwards are fairly weak. Don't really like Puopolo but he seems to be everyones choice. So i'm thinking down at the back for some cash and up at the front for some points.

B:Shaw, Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Enright, Grundy, Lower, Stanley, Buckley, R.Tarrant.
    F:pav, Goodes, J.Roo, Rioli, Yarran, Darling, Petrie, Tapscott, Matera, J.O'Brien.

260K cash.

Matera likely to go from Forwards for Murphy or Johnson/Chapman (Would like Fyfe but already have Pav) Murphy gives MPP for Grundy at the back.

Thinking to chop R.Tarrant at the back for cash Puopolo.(not much cash, not sure why tarrant is not getting selected at Roos) Jacobs hasn't inspired confidence in 1 game and everyone is talking Hibberd down.

Any other ideas?

5. weedoo

weedoo Guest

Two options this week. Either...

Petrie - Sylvia/O'Keefe. Petrie has almost peaked and both Sylvia and O'Keefe are on the way up and both Premium forwards.

or...

Broughton - Shaw. Broughton is set to drop even further and so the big question is is he a keeper and can he get back to his premium ways. + Shaw is set to rise aswell.

6. traviso

traviso Active Member

I'd take Sylvia over O'keefe. Trying generally to not have overlap between teams in the lines so can't have o'keefe if you already have Goodes.

7. weazel

weazel Member

@jprockbelly irons has gone back on rookie list so not much happening there short term richo was a bit of a spud i'd get rid of both

8. clackerz

clackerz Member

I agree with weazel there!

9. Hendy

Hendy Member

@ mjcdons, With Drummond injured, the points will continue to roll for Adcock (barring injury). With Fisher his points may decrease if Gilbert and Goddard find form.

10. whips

whips New Member

@mjcdons
    If league only, pushes a toss up in favour of Adcock - no league byes remaining.

11. mjcdons

mjcdons New Member

I'm league only. Thanks!

12. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Got a bit of a predicament.

My backs are a little weak. I have Gibbs, Lids, Goddard, Duigan, Nicoski, Lower, McKernan, Batchelor, Toy and Hunt.

I need to prop it up by getting at least one decent defender in. Ive had a look at my midfield and will probably downgrade Swallow to either Hibberd or Jacobs as I could do with the MPP to compliment Goddard and Gibbs. Thatll leave me a fair bit of extra cash to upgrade either McKernan, Batchelor or Lower.

Leaves me with three questions...

Do I get Hibberd or Jacobs?
    Who out of McKernan, Batchelor or Lower do I cut?
    And who do I upgrade to?

I know its a lot, but I need help big time!

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans New Member

@jprockbelly - i went C.Richo to Siposs this week. wanted an upgrade in about 4 weeks, and Siposs should stay put the way the saints season is going... Richo's a nowhere man

14. nibbo22

nibbo22 New Member

dont no if i should trade in pav or fyfe this week, i think fyfe will start copping a tag soon and pav is pretty consistant with both scores and not missing games but im still not sure!

15. weazel

weazel Member

@Fixemup how about poo poo i'd trade out mckernan batch has a low be and lower should give you a few more ppg than mckernan until upgraded

16. weazel

weazel Member

my bad you are after the d/m link i reckon hibbs could be in and out a bit this year so i'd prob go jacobs

17. gish

gish New Member

I just completed my trades for the round....

Thompson > Hibberd (already have Jacobs), and
    Heppell > Mundy

I have also worked out my trades for the next 3 rounds and barring injuries (praying to the SC Gods!) I should have a pretty decent team by then.

18. Tino

Tino Member

Me too.

Curnow > Swan
    Matera > Pissoff.

Happy with those trades.

Will be interesting to see how Malc plays this w/e after LARS Take II.

19. Sainter

Sainter New Member

@FixEmUp......
    I'd go Hibberd, will earn you cash straight away as this is his 3rd game, and i'd take out mckernan out of those 3, batchelor doesnt look like he's going anywhere in the richmond side so i'd keep him, and who to get with the upgrade....Adcock and Shaw will be the obvious options, and even Sam Fisher, as you'll have Hibberd to swap with Goddard when the saints bye comes, so your not issing too much.
    Thoughts on my mates team, he's been trying to makean account for a while but for some reason cant get on..... so here it is
    CASH REMAINING: $21,200
    TRADES REMAINING: 14

BACKLINE
    Fisher/Shaw/Adcock/S.Martin/Puopolo/Hibberd/Malceski
    Pederson/Cripps/Retzlaff

MIDFIELD
    Swan/Mundy/Boyd/Judd/Kerr/Wright/Phillips/Christensen/Mzungu

RUCKS
    Cox/Bailey/Vardy/R.Thompson(GC)

FORWARDS
    Franklin/Pavlich/Sylvia/Johnson/Goodes/N.Riewolt/
    Edwards/Siposs/Breust/Lynch(STK)

He's got 14 trades left and unsure if he's gone over the top with the trading......and wants to know how his team is looking and whether it will be all guns by round 12
    thanks

20. weazel

weazel Member

@Sainter if you go off the one up one down theory your mate needs 10 min to complete his side