Round Six Teams/Scores

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by chris88, May 7, 2015.

  1. chris88

    chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    2,926
    Likes Received:
    882
    <table cellspacing='10] <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Def: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef1_6]Alex Rance [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef2_6]Nick Haynes <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefB1_6]E -Thomas JONAS
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef3_6]Jack Newnes [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef4_6]Kamdyn Mcintosh <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Mid: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid1_6]David Armitage [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid2_6]Kane Cornes <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid3_6]Stephen Coniglio [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid4_6]Dom Tyson <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Ruc: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARuc1_6]Ivan Maric <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARucB1_6]E - Shaun Hampson


    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Fwd: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd1_6]Brent Harvey [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd2_6]Eddie Betts <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdB1_6]E Michael Walters
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd3_6]Justin Westhoff [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd4_6]Shane Edwards <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Int: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt1_6]Andrew Walker [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt2_6]Lachlan Hunter <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AIntB1_6]E Ben McGlynn
    Provisional Round 6 team for the Guim Out - May (susp), Walters (concussion), Seedsman (glute), Vickery (omitted) and probably others I've forgotten In - Cornes, Hunter, McIntosh and someone else I can't remember May have to still make changes considering Hunter, Walters, McGlynn, Kennedy, Lyons and others are on the bench and might be vested. Will have to chance my arm there. I really don't know who to name anymore - the injuries are catching up with me like everyone else at the moment - between Darraweit and Iron Knob it is going to be a battle of the half fit and the replacements I think!!
     
  2. Len

    Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    8,645
    Likes Received:
    3,855
    Misfits Squad for R6

    Def: Rory Laird, Jack Hombsch, Elliot Yeo, Kristian Jaksch
    Mid: Callan Ward, Daniel Rich, Lachie Whitfield, Luke Dunstan
    Ruc: Patrick Ryder
    Fwd: Tom Bellchambers, Devon Smith, Marco Paparone, Will Hoskin-Elliott
    Int: Zac Williams, Maverick Weller

    Changes;
    Out: Shenton, Kelly
    In: Williams

    Stanley should have debuted for the year but dickhead is apparently contagious.
     
  3. anthak

    anthak Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    8,079
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    Gariwerd Cockatoos Def:[span class='Apple-tab-span] Lynden Dunn[span class='Apple-tab-span] Sam Fisher[span class='Apple-tab-span] Shannon Hurn[span class='Apple-tab-span] [span class='Apple-tab-span]Brodie SMITH[span class='Apple-tab-span]
    Mid:[span class='Apple-tab-span] Brett Deledio[span class='Apple-tab-span]Chris Masten[span class='Apple-tab-span] Nathan Jones[span class='Apple-tab-span]Cameron GUTHRIE (E:Jimmy Toumpas)
    Ruc:Tom HICKEY (E: T[span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]ouk Miller -oop) [span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Fwd:[span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;] [span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Taylor Walker[span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;] [span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Allan CHRISTENSEN[span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;] [span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;][span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Chad Wingard[span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;][span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Jeremy Cameron[span class='Apple-tab-span' style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;](E:Levi CASBOULT)[span class='Apple-tab-span] Int:[span class='Apple-tab-span] Zach TUOHY[span class='Apple-tab-span] Matt Crouch (E:[span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Ben NEWTON) <div>
    IN: Brett Deledio, Matt Crouch OUT: Jared Polec, Ben Newton
     
  4. dmandrews

    dmandrews Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    914
    Likes Received:
    835

    Cradle Mountain Round 6 team

    In: Adam Goodes, Lee Spurr
    Out: Tom Boyd (omitted), Dustin Fletcher (groin)

    [span style='color: #333333;]DEF Michael Hurley,Lee Spurr,Nick Smith, Nick Vlastuin (Jake Lever)
    MID Scott Pendlebury, Dyson Heppell, Jack Redden, Steve Johnson (James Gwilt OOP)
    RUC Mark Jamar (Liam Shiels OOP)
    FWD Dayne Zorko, Tyson Goldsack, Drew Petrie, Adam Goodes (Jay Kennedy-Harris)
    INTER David Zaharakis, Shaun Grigg
     
  5. grav

    grav Guest

    Lefties Round 6: In - Crameri Out - Lewis (injured forearm)
    Def: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef1_7Heritier Lumumba [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScore1_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef2_7Josh Gibson [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScore2_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefB1_7Will Schofield [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScoreB1_70

    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef3_7Taylor DURYEA [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScore3_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef4_7Mark Baguley [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScore4_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefScoreB2_70

    Mid: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid1_7Matt Priddis [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScore1_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid2_7Sam Mitchell [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScore2_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidB1_7Tendai MZUNGU [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScoreB1_70

    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid3_7Ben CUNNINGTON [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScore3_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid4_7Jake Lloyd [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScore4_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMidScoreB2_70

    Ruc: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARuc1_7Todd Goldstein [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARucScore1_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARucScoreB1_70



    Fwd: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd1_7Brendon Goddard [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScore1_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd2_7Tom Lynch [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScore2_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdB1_7Timothy Broomhead [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScoreB1_70

    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd3_7Nick Suban [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScore3_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd4_7Stewart CRAMERI [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScore4_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdScoreB2_70

    Int: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt1_7John CEGLAR [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AIntScore1_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt2_7Will LANGFORD [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AIntScore2_70 [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AIntB1_7Matthew Taberner

     
  6. snoz

    snoz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    808
    Likes Received:
    942
    Hoppers Round Six team Vs Len's mob...... DEF: Stratton / Talia / WhiteX / Oxley (Cockatoo) MID: Rocky / Neale / Cripps / Brayshaw (Curnow) FWD: Stringer / Billings /Sunshine / T. Adams (PK) RCK: Grundy I/C: Honey / Witts (Jedi) In - Witts Out - J. Martin (Cockatoo & Jedi get called up to be travelling emergencies, Cameron dropped to the two's to find form)
     
  7. graeme

    graeme Guest

    Incorrigibles round 6 team to play Gariwerd Cockatoos In - B Griffiths, N Graham, R O'Brien (first game after being promoted from the rookie list) Out - D Simpson D - Hibberd, H Taylor, Geary, Duffield M - Fyfe, Hannebery, McVeigh, Gleeson (Graham) R - S Jacobs (O'Brien) F - T Mitchell, Elliott, M Wood, Griffiths (Sinclair) I/C - J McGovern, Robinson (M Wright)
     
  8. jimbowan

    jimbowan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    588
    Likes Received:
    336
    Things are well on track for a top 10 MSD draft pick for IK this year! Maybe thats a blessing in disguise for when all my guys get healthy!? This weeks dilemma - Hodge out! like we needed that, what a moron. Not what you want from your team captain when you are languishing in 11th! We also have last weeks ruckman Ricky Hendersen out with injury! Minson still out! OMG thats killing us, trading Goldy could be the worst decision since Garlett went for the 3rd pick! At least we get the Poo back and also Waite but not sure thats a net positive! D - Garland, Harbrow, Burgoyne, Sutcliffe (no one!)
    M - Swan, Griffen, Shuey, Macrae (Mackay)
    R - Kersten! OOP (no one!)
    F - JRiewoldt, Waite, Gray, Breust (no one!)
    I - KStevens, Puopolo (De Goey who is likely not to play)
     
  9. Bandit

    Bandit Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    2,416
    Likes Received:
    1,444

    Spelunkers team
    Def: Hooker, Grundy, Davis, Thurlow (Savage)
    Mid: Jack, Hill, Swallow, Bontempelli (Duggan)
    Ruc: Blicavs
    Fwd: LeCras, Gunston, Merrett, Lonie (Cripps)
    Int: Atley, Nicholls (Hansen)
     
  10. chris88

    chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    2,926
    Likes Received:
    882
    jimbowan wrote:
    Things are well on track for a top 10 MSD draft pick for IK this year! Maybe thats a blessing in disguise for when all my guys get healthy!? This weeks dilemma - Hodge out! like we needed that, what a moron. Not what you want from your team captain when you are languishing in 11th! We also have last weeks ruckman Ricky Hendersen out with injury! Minson still out! OMG thats killing us, trading Goldy could be the worst decision since Garlett went for the 3rd pick! At least we get the Poo back and also Waite but not sure thats a net positive! D - Garland, Harbrow, Burgoyne, Sutcliffe (no one!)
    M - Swan, Griffen, Shuey, Macrae (Mackay)
    R - Kersten! OOP (no one!)
    F - JRiewoldt, Waite, Gray, Breust (no one!)
    I - KStevens, Puopolo (De Goey who is likely not to play) Hey Jim, what's the over/under on our two mobs scoring a combined 2400 this week? Best of luck mate :)
     
  11. J_C

    J_C New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;]Battlers Round 6 (subject to possible late changes)

    D: Houli, Enright, T McDonald, L McDonald (Patfull)
    M: Murphy, Treloar, Ebert, Rischitelli (Bewick)
    R: Clarke
    F: Cloke, Mayne, Jetta, Howlett (Taylor) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;]IC: McEvoy, White (Lonergan) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;] <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;]Out: Bewick, Lonergan <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;]In: L McDonald, McEvoy
     
  12. anthak

    anthak Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    8,079
    Likes Received:
    2,902
    also: <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;][/b]Round 6 08.05 - 10.05 International Players[/b] <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]<em style='background: transparent;]Our NZ team has a home game this round, as well as Whitsunday and Gundagai who are coached by expats living in Thailand and the US respectively. <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]<em style='background: transparent;]
    <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Birdsville Battlers v Lovely Banks Lilacs <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Nunawading Nuffas v Wagga Wagga Wombats <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Waikikamoocow Incorrigibles v Gariwerd Cockatoos <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Venus Bay Vultures v Foul Bay Chickens <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Gundagai Grasshoppers v Marble Bar Misfits <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Mt Beauty Uglies v Cradle Mountain Devils <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Iron Knob Codpieces v Darraweit Guim Dirigibles <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Charlies Opening Spelunkers v Larrikin Lagoon Lefties <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]Whitsunday Warriors v Powlett Plains Packers <p style='color: #000000; margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;]
     
  13. J_C

    J_C New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    0
    Likes Received:
    0
    JC wrote:
    <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;]Battlers Round 6 (subject to possible late changes)

    D: Houli, Enright, T McDonald, L McDonald (Patfull)
    M: Murphy, Treloar, Ebert, Rischitelli ([span style='text-decoration: line-through;]Bewick [span style='color: #ff0000;]Boekhorst[span style='color: #7f7f7f;])

    R: Clarke
    F: Cloke, Mayne, Jetta, Howlett (Taylor) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;]IC: McEvoy, White (Lonergan) <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 13.5pt;] <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;]Out: Bewick, Lonergan <p style='margin: 0cm 0cm 8pt;]In: L McDonald, McEvoy One minor change. Bewick dropped for impersonating a potato so Boekhorst now the mid E in his place.
     
  14. chris88

    chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    2,926
    Likes Received:
    882
    chris88 wrote:
    <table cellspacing='10] <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Def: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef1_6]Alex Rance [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef2_6]Nick Haynes <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADefB1_6]E -Thomas JONAS
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef3_6]Jack Newnes [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ADef4_6]Kamdyn Mcintosh <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Mid: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid1_6]David Armitage [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid2_6]Kane Cornes <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid3_6]Stephen Coniglio [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AMid4_6]Dom Tyson <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Ruc: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARuc1_6]Ivan Maric <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_ARucB1_6]E - Shaun Hampson


    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Fwd: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd1_6]Brent Harvey [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd2_6]Eddie Betts <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwdB1_6]E Michael Walters
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd3_6]Justin Westhoff [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AFwd4_6]Shane Edwards <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;]
    <td rowspan='2' style='text-align: left;]Int: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt1_6]Andrew Walker [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AInt2_6]Lachlan Hunter <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_AIntB1_6]E Ben McGlynn
    Provisional Round 6 team for the Guim Out - May (susp), Walters (concussion), Seedsman (glute), Vickery (omitted) and probably others I've forgotten In - Cornes, Hunter, McIntosh and someone else I can't remember May have to still make changes considering Hunter, Walters, McGlynn, Kennedy, Lyons and others are on the bench and might be vested. Will have to chance my arm there. I really don't know who to name anymore - the injuries are catching up with me like everyone else at the moment - between Darraweit and Iron Knob it is going to be a battle of the half fit and the replacements I think!! couple of late changes - Walters in and onto the bench for Hunter, Hunter to bench emergency replacing McGlynn. Put into TSLeagues already.
     
  15. Lenny120

    Lenny120 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    548
    Likes Received:
    281
    Wagga Wagga IN: M.Clark
    OUT: Melksham (omitted)
    Def: R.Murphy, Sheepard, Pittard, Roberton (Rohan) Mid: Gibbs, Watson, Prestia, Shiel (Sheed) Ruc: Longer Fwd: Tippett, Franklin, L.Thomas, M.Clark (Jenkins) I/C: S.D.Thompson, Bastinac (Macmillan)
     
  16. G-Train

    G-Train Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    10
    Unable to amend tsleague, if Len could swap hannath for griffin and put goodes def sub that would be sweet. Thanks
     
  17. Len

    Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    8,645
    Likes Received:
    3,855
    Philosoraptor wrote:
    Unable to amend tsleague, if Len could swap hannath for griffin and put goodes def sub that would be sweet. Thanks sorted :)
     
  18. G-Train

    G-Train Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2016
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    10
    Thanks mate
     
  19. graeme

    graeme Guest

    Gariwerd look like getting up against the Incorrigibles - 835/10 v. 1007/13 respectively.
     
  20. grav

    grav Guest

    Spelunkers (1136) and Lefties (1121) will go right down to the wire. Lefties have Priddis up their sleeve whilst the Troggs are putting their faith in the Frenchman in the last quarter.
     

Share This Page