Sandilands

Discussion in 'AFL' started by JPK, May 24, 2011.

1. obleex

obleex New Member

Might downgrade him next week for someone like Vardy, upgrade Darling and then sit on my 9 remaining trades until he comes back.

2. johnnytheboy1

johnnytheboy1 New Member

As Turf Toe is a serious injuries which happens to a lot of Nfl Running Backs and there not as good when they return Ithink it is time to downgrade Sandi> J.Tippett. Iwill then upgrade Libba to Gazza or Priddis.

3. johnnytheboy1

johnnytheboy1 New Member

As Turf Toe is a serious injuries which happens to a lot of Nfl Running Backs and there not as good when they return I think it is time to downgrade Sandi> J.Tippett. Iwill then upgrade Libba to Gazza or Priddis.

4. PIGSTi

PIGSTi New Member

If you are going to trade him out for Vardy (like I am thinking) then this is your week, don't wait for Vardy to go up in price again.

5. PumpyChowdown

PumpyChowdown New Member

I'm pulling the trigger on the Sandi/Vardy trade. Then upgrading L. Thompson to a premium this week. Next week I'll upgrade D. Stanley and D. Harris to premiums and I'm done.

Smith is plowing along and still has some good price rises left. If Sandi starts to kill it near the finals I'll trade Smith out for him.