Sarah Island Savages

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by tAdmin, Feb 27, 2012.

1. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

2. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

Good grief, is that a recent photo of Dame Edna? If that's what going on a Jenny Craig diet does for you....

3. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

[​IMG]

[span style='font-family: Arial;]Staff at Sarah Island over the weekend moved to assure fans that their GM's rumoured 'illness' that saw him visit the mainland was in fact just a routine check up designed to prepare the Savages head honcho for the upcoming season. [span style='font-family: Arial;]
    [span style='font-family: Arial;]'I aim to be in the game for the long haul' said Hornsy, 'and the best way to do that is to become so large that anyone couldn't dare remove you'. [span style='font-family: Arial;]
    [span style='font-family: Arial;]'Go on! Try to push me out of this bed! You can't can you, you weak prick!'
    The incredible amount of mass that the Savages coaching staff have been able to tack on this preseason is largely attributable to recent arrival at Sarah Island, Hank D. Nepest. Walking into the Sorcerer's Apprentice role at the Savages under mysterious circumstances, Nepest's only public comment on the matter was to say 'We bonded over our mutual love of guinea pigs. And seclusion. It's really a perfect environment for anyone that likes guinea pigs and seclusion, which we both do.'
    Requests to see the guinea pigs in action were firmly rebuked, Island officials stating that there was nothing to see at this point in time as the guinea pigs were sleeping.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

First ORFFL forum post for 2013. Slack bunch. /Portals/0/User%20Images/GUINEA-PIG.jpg' style='width: 350px; height: 226px;

5. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

6. TerryinBangkok

7. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

You should be thanking me. I got all the knits out.

8. TerryinBangkok

Thank you. It will be a lean year.

9. graeme

graeme Guest

which way are you leaning?

10. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Take it outside you two.

11. Mayne2Mundy

Mayne2Mundy New Member

[span style='color: #0070c0;]Or at least the kitchen.