SC club-by-club reviews

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TigersTooTough, Sep 24, 2013.

By TigersTooTough on Sep 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

So the AFL season is over for 2013. What? There's STILL another match to be played? Oh, the Grand Final. That's right. It's hard to follow when your team isn't playing. Although I should be quite used to that right? Anyway, while we countdown the days to what should be an epic Grand Final, I think now is the time to bring up the issue that is the Club-By-Club reviews for the entire season.

Stkildathunda and Myself are looking for people who would like to write a review for their clubs. Now, this isn't going to be like what I put together at different intervals throughout the season. No. This is going to be a good old detailed and informative review (not that mine weren't!). We are looking for some expert views on each club and who better than you, the club supporters, to do that?!

So I'll keep this short and sharp. If you are interested in writing your clubs SC review for season 2013, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below and also shoot through a Private Message to either SKT or myself. If more than one person wants to cover a club, I'm sure we can put together a couple of reviews.

Adelaide-
    Brisbane-
    Carlton-
    Collingwood-
    Essendon-
    Fremantle-
    Geelong-
    Gold Coast-
    GWS-
    Hawthorn-
    Melbourne- SuperCoachSuperStar
    North Melbourne-
    Port Adelaide- Bearfly
    Richmond- TTT
    St Kilda- SKT
    Sydney-
    WCE-
    Western Bulldogs- Jason

Okay so if you're interested, follow the instructions above. Make sure if you are doing one, to put in as much detail as possible. SKT will be doing one this week for the Saints and everyone can use that as a sort of template. This will probably work as a first in, best dressed sort of thing so if you want to write a review, let us know! And of course, feel free to choose a different club if the one you support is already taken, or you want a challenge!

Alright, cheers everyone,

TTT

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TigersTooTough, Sep 24, 2013.