SC League - any interest?

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by J_C, Feb 1, 2013.

1. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking performance on a slightly different front.

2. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    chels gets my vote for the coolest team name so far. Where you headed Chief? Honeymoon. Headed off to the East Coast of the US, Turkey and the Greek Islands, so will be MIA for all of April. Will pass on instructions for H to put my ORFFA team for me should I be unable to, but given my team is better than his the fixturing gods might want to take bribes on playing me early in the season. As for SC....not expecting much (but it doesn't really matter as much, does it?)

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

ChiefRussell wrote:
    TerryinBangkok wrote:
    chels gets my vote for the coolest team name so far. Where you headed Chief? Honeymoon. Headed off to the East Coast of the US, Turkey and the Greek Islands, so will be MIA for all of April. Will pass on instructions for H to put my ORFFA team for me should I be unable to, but given my team is better than his the fixturing gods might want to take bribes on playing me early in the season. As for SC....not expecting much (but it doesn't really matter as much, does it?) Grats mate, hope you have an awesome trip, and couldn't agree more, ORFFA is much more important than SC :)

4. snoz

snoz Moderator

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    I was thinking performance on a slightly different front. ............oh

5. G-Train

G-Train Member

14/18 so far.
    Off topic, is everyone's 'time of post' way off, despite having the righttimezoneselected within profile settings?

6. Len

Philosoraptor wrote:
    14/18 so far.
    Off topic, is everyone's 'time of post' way off, despite having the righttimezoneselected within profile settings? Yeah it's abbout 10 hours out and the site is ignoring the user settings. Not an issue now but as stuff hots up it will be, esp for our drafts, Walesy said he is working on it..

7. grav

grav Guest

Who is left to sign up? Has someone been in contact with the less-than-usual suspects (Devils, Frogs etc..)? Be good to know if they're ready to fire for ORFFA delistings and draft too.

8. TerryinBangkok

Fitzy has been on to me about this (think he wanted a record of having traded with every coach) and it is creeping up as a concern. I will monitor and mail at the appropriate time, but anyone should feel free to try and make contact in the meantime.

9. Len

gravenger wrote:
    Who is left to sign up? Has someone been in contact with the less-than-usual suspects (Devils, Frogs etc..)? Be good to know if they're ready to fire for ORFFA delistings and draft too. Dean (devils) has signed up, Sublime Saints.

10. Len

Had a very quick look, andbearingin mind we have never listed christian names against coaches or teams I can account for all bar the following; Charlies Opening, Far Kew, Gariwerd, Nunawadding & Waikikamoocow, but one of those is graeme whom I am very sorry but can't link a team to, so only 4 or the 5 :)

11. TerryinBangkok

Graeme is chels/Waikiks.

12. Len

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Graeme is chels/Waikiks. Ta :) I hadn't ever seen the name posted.. That means the four teams whose coach has't committed for whatever reason areCharlies Opening, Far Kew, Gariwerd & Nunawadding

13. graeme

graeme Guest

TiB is correct (as usual) and no problem Len as yours is a thankless task.
    For the record I do not think I have traded with Fitzy but not for lack of trying. He thinks his discards are extremely valuable and his targets overpriced - might work for him but not for me!

14. TerryinBangkok

........and if I'm not mistaken, Gariwierd is anthak, who will most likely coach again this year (but don't quote me) and the Nuffers are melbandy who is actively in the forums and my mail box at the moment.

15. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Bandit is Charlie's Opening, and he is on often enough, he will get in soon, Nick is the only real concern........

16. Len

15/18 at the minute, [span style='font-size: 12px;]Just missing a Nick, a Bandit and an Antak

17. TerryinBangkok

Sounds like a boy band.

18. J_C

J_C Guest

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Sounds like a boy band. Lol. I was going to go with 'A Nick, a Bandit and an Anthak walk into a bar....', but your is definitely better Terry. :)

19. graeme

graeme Guest

I am unsure as to which team Nick coaches - what's the plan if he were not to delist?

20. Len

Nick is Far Kew, due to AFL (and Vegas) circumstances he hasn't had to delist etc, his team is already at 22, pretty confident he will be around
    Bandit is Charlie's Oening, haven't seen him around yet, but that doesn't mean much.
    ant was heavily involved in the baseball?? some american sport, but haven't seen him around for a bit either..