Serengeti Buffaloes

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by wrightbrendan, Jan 8, 2014.

1. wrightbrendan

wrightbrendan Well-Known Member

Sheepishly posting with tail between legs asking for forgiveness from the grand ORFFU community. Has been a hectic few weeks here but I am now back and hoping my previous exemplary record keeps my head off the chopping block.

2. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

Hope all is well with you in the real world and good to see you're ready to go........Cheers.

3. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

wrightbrendan wrote:
    Sheepishly posting with tail between legs asking for forgiveness from the grand ORFFU community. Has been a hectic few weeks here but I am now back and hoping my previous exemplary record keeps my head off the chopping block. hmmmm, that depends on how good buffalo meat is. I've never tried it before, so that chopping block is starting to look like a good idea ;-) Good to hear all is ok mate.

4. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

choppers wrote:
    Hope all is well with you in the real world and good to see you're ready to go........Cheers. Was just about to say almost exactly this, good to have you back wright

5. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Lets get this footy on!

6. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

JPK wrote:
    wrightbrendan wrote:
    Sheepishly posting with tail between legs asking for forgiveness from the grand ORFFU community. Has been a hectic few weeks here but I am now back and hoping my previous exemplary record keeps my head off the chopping block. hmmmm, that depends on how good buffalo meat is. I've never tried it before, so that chopping block is starting to look like a good idea ;-) Good to hear all is ok mate. ive had camel jerky but never buffalo

7. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

insider wrote:
    JPK wrote:
    wrightbrendan wrote:
    Sheepishly posting with tail between legs asking for forgiveness from the grand ORFFU community. Has been a hectic few weeks here but I am now back and hoping my previous exemplary record keeps my head off the chopping block. hmmmm, that depends on how good buffalo meat is. I've never tried it before, so that chopping block is starting to look like a good idea ;-) Good to hear all is ok mate. ive had camel jerky but never buffalo You've hadWHAT with acamel? ;)

8. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

Good to have you back mate.

9. wrightbrendan

Cheers gents! Looking forward to being back in action and seeing the stampede of the Buffalo begin!

10. wrightbrendan

Bumping in preparation for a big week of action