So far

Discussion in 'AFL' started by crew, Mar 27, 2011.

1. crew

crew New Member

15/1702 not ground breaking but have Grundy, Grimes, Kennedy, Goodes, Tapscott, Richardson, Darling to play.
    Leading 4 of my matches well one less than 10 points in it.

2. Migs

Migs New Member

I’m 1583. I’m leading my opponent by forty two with five yet to play and he has six yet to play. My five are Heppell, R Tarrant, C Ward, Goodes and Hurley. His are C Richardson, Stanton, Grimes, Heppell, Higgins and Cox.

I’m in one of the SEN leagues and Anthony Hudson is in our league. Prick isn’t even trying. He has about 800 so far. Why put your hand up for it if you’re not going to try?

3. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

I'm about 1500 after you add my captain and ruck emergency in. Still got Cox, Ward, Higgins, Goodes, Grundy, Grimes to come.

4. I'm on 1454 but still Curnow on emergency to come in, Gibbs VC score and 6 players to play. Not setting it on fire but I'm not too bad early

5. BennyC88

BennyC88 Member

1391 with 9 to play. Behind both my opponents (Including Crawf) but played less games, both have players that aren't playing this round and have no emergencies for them

Left to play:
    Grimes, Heppell, Swallow, Cox, Goodes, Higgins, Richardson, Tapscott, Darling

One things left me shattered:
    - Foley subbed off and leaving me with 25 points
    - Two bench players posted very high scores but doubtful that they'll get calculated

Should win, but anything could happen

6. Daveo

Daveo Member

1798 with 7 to play. Grimes, everett, ward, atley, cox goodes and richardson. With a bit of luck may break the magic 2500.

7. soups

soups New Member

1812 with 5 to play

Grimes
    Cox
    Goodes
    Richardson
    Tapscot

Have had two significant wins in Round 1:

Harry Taylor
    Shaun McKernan

It would've looked even better for me If I had've gone Swan instead of Selwood.

8. crew

crew New Member

Yup good mate I'm playing this week went with no Swan..............He's doing the math now that the horse has bolted and the dust settled lol.

9. boydshow

boydshow Guest

<blockquote>Quote from soups on March 27, 2011, 09:43
    1812 with 5 to play

Grimes
    Cox
    Goodes
    Richardson
    Tapscot

Have had two significant wins in Round 1:

Harry Taylor
    Shaun McKernan

It would've looked even better for me If I had've gone Swan instead of Selwood.</blockquote>

Soups knocked me off by 70 odd in round 1 of the Pine Warmers. Where on Earth did you get Harry Taylor from? lol. Nice starting rookie selections too ;)