Sooo ... whered you stuff up?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by warsaken, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Rooster

Rooster New Member

<blockquote>Quote from sheffield8375 on April 3, 2012, 13:09
    My 2 cents - I was torn between Enright and Adcock. Went Enright. Doh.

I'll give them another week, and if they repeat last week's performance, I might do the sideways Enright -> Adcock. Then at a later date I can retrieve Enright at a reduced price. Preferably after he starts scoring ok.

Other than that ok, although I'd have been happier if Jimmy McDonald had refrained from getting himself suspended. Still, plenty of bench cover, and on the evidence of Rd 1, Jimmy will be mooing nicely in a few weeks.

</blockquote>

Still kicking yourself after going Enright?

Adcock wasn't anywhere near as good against quality opposition. I expect this to be a trend against most teams this year.

2. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Got 2144.

Not the best score, not the worst either.

Dickson, Howard and Broughton killed me. There was 46 between me and the guy who scored the most in my league.

Killed it in the rucks with MK and Jacobs. All my mids, bar Shiel, tonned up. FWD line was a bit ho hum. Buddy killed it but Martin and a few others let me down.

Overall pretty happy. Pretty confident in my rookies mooing for me.

3. DC

DC Member

<blockquote>Quote from Moblets on April 3, 2012, 22:26
    I'm not sold on Adcock yet. I'll wait until he plays Carlton before considering a corrective trade. Remember he started last year big but did struggle against the better teams.</blockquote>
    Nice call! the right thing was to wait another week and I laugh at all those who jumped on after his one off score of 140

4. muzza3465

muzza3465 New Member

Was not quick enough on mummy only found out after lock out and have no emergency in the ruck,s so i get myself a big fat O