Sorare NBA Fantasy

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by stowie, Feb 27, 2023.

1. stowie

stowie Moderator

Anyone checked this out? Been playing the last few weeks (free to play only) and having a bit of fun with it.

Basically, you get 20 common player cards to start and need to build lineups that meet the different criteria for the game weeks. Every card has a salary based on their recent performance and the most common restrictions use that as a cap. There are also fun competitions like Veterans where you can only use older guys.

Everyday you can add a new card and also swap out a card where they give you 5 options to replace them with.

Performing in the game weeks gives rewards, top performers getting Limited cards that then unlock different game weeks or can be sold on the AH.

Obviously, you can put money into it if you're serious but I'm just using it as a fun way to follow games and players.

If we have enough interest we can create a TS league and see how we all stack up against each other.

If you fee like checking it out and signing up, here is my link: https://sorare.com/r/stowie

upload_2023-2-27_9-49-34.png

Any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer.

2. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

This sounds like fun.
    I just set up an account and had a look around.

Looks like you have some good cards there!

3. stowie

stowie Moderator

• Like Like x 1