Still looking for bloggers...

Discussion in 'Blog' started by vashdestampede, Jun 2, 2008.

By vashdestampede on Jun 2, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. vashdestampede

vashdestampede New Member

Its great to see the interest growing in this blog - 2000 members, comments and heaps of hits. But, to grow it we need more people on board. Just looking for a couple to help me and N.Cee and I dont think it will hurt if they have a couple others on the DreamTeam side of things.

It is getting an exciting time for TooSerious and we do plan to become the number 1 fantasy football site. We have got loads of stuff in the pipeline. And, here is your last chance to be apart of it. So, if ya love ya stats, ya footy and SuperCoach or DT. Your the man. Just pop either me (braydog@live.com.au) an email if ya interested in the SuperCoach side, and ya best to email Walesy if ya keen on the DreamTeam blog.

But, we aint stopping there if you know anything that could help us out just let us. Could be website coding (cause it wont hurt to spice it up), maybe even a way we could get some merch happening or anything other thing that you might think could come in handy for us. Like I said just pop me and email. Or, even leave a comment.

Thanks,
    The Dog.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by vashdestampede, Jun 2, 2008.