Supercoach opening tonight!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 23, 2017.

By walesy on Jan 23, 2017 at 10:57 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

T-minus 1 ish hour to go.

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jan 23, 2017.

1. walesy
      walesy
      So, I was meant to upload stats this evening, but I instead grabbed a beer and put together this pearler. :D

upload_2017-1-24_23-12-21.png
      upload_2017-1-24_23-12-46.png

Ahhhh, welcome back Supercoach. :D
      • Like Like x 2
    2. Len
      Len
      If that's a cookie cutter team I am POD central :p
      • Like Like x 1
    3. snoz
      snoz
      ID 151 - not too shabby for the other side of the world:)
      • Like Like x 1
    4. walesy
      walesy
      I've got no idea where the cookies cut so far- my research has been minimal!
      • Like Like x 1
    5. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Another year with far too many Essendon players in my team. Blergh
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Len
      Len
      I hear you, 4 of them in mine atm and only the one giant
    7. Jason
      Jason
      Only one in three of your players is a match for my current lineup.

I'm taking that as a win. ;)

Here is my first cut.

Capture.JPG
    8. Jason
      Jason
      I keep noticing how many Port players are in my team. There seem to be a lot.
      • Like Like x 2
    9. insider
      insider
      If anyone's interested in who not to pick (based on last years dismal effort)

Attached Files:

10. Iain
      Iain
      Might as well put my first draft up here too. Will be interesting to see how many players survive all the way to the season opener.

TTT.png
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Len
      Len
      Some very wide variances so far, I don't improve the std dev tbh

[​IMG]
    12. Jason
      Jason
      Were you trying for the team with the most players priced between $160k and $220k?

One-third of your team are priced in this range.

Can't even call it mid-priced madness. More like over-priced rookie madness.
    13. Len
      Len
      I actually like some of them :)
      But by putting in the most expensive ones I should be able to easily go from 12 to 13 prems when the ones that will play well cheaply stick their hands up
    14. Jason
      Jason
      I like the two that I also have, but the other 8 that you have not so much.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Iain
      Iain
      I don't know how much I trust the Bombers this year. They already have a bunch of top-ups who have been getting decent minutes, have to squeeze in their old team plus new rookies like McGrath, and half their players haven't played in over a year. Just can't bring myself to pick many of them even with the discounts. I'm predicting some big scores from Bombers every week, but not the same ones consistently enough to make it worthwhile.
    16. Len
      Len
      I have Myers, Mcgrath, Mutch and Ridley at this stage, of them McGrath a probable starter and Myers close to a lock...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Option 2 Option 2 x 1
    17. Iain
      Iain
      Yeah I got Myers and McGrath, and debating Hibberd at Melbourne as well. I just really can't see it being sustainable getting any of them in for over like 300k. Will probably give up on Hibberd soon.
    18. Len
      Len
      He could be a bargain, but if that's your forest I think TMac is your tree..
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Iain
      Iain
      I don't have any real reasoning behind it but I get the feeling Melbourne would rather use him as a lock-down defender, only running off his man to spoil, with Hibberd taking over the running half-back role. Like I said though, just a feeling.
      • Like Like x 1