Team entry round 1

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by ddsaints, Mar 14, 2014.

1. PushUpKing

PushUpKing Guest

PushUpKing wrote:
    Back: Jimmy Bartel, Sam Mitchell, Lee Spurr, Elliot Yeo (Emg-Cameron O'Shae) Midfield: Dane Swan, Kieren Jack, Callen Ward, Liam Shiels (Emg-Isaac Smith) Ruck: Aaron Sandilands (Emg-Shaun Hampson) Forward: Matt De boer, Luke Brrrreust, Lindsay Thomas, Jarryd Waite (Emg-Aaron Hall) Interchange: Daniel Rich, Dylan Shiel Bring the football!! Getting super excited :D With a late change to Jack and Shiel with green vest gonna have to change my team. Back: Jimmy Bartel, Sam Mitchell, Lee Spurr, Elliot Yeo (Emg-Jordan Roughead) Midfield: Dane Swan, Isaac Smith, Callen Ward, Liam Shiels (Emg-Dylan Shiel) Ruck: Aaron Sandilands (Emg-Shaun Hampson) Forward: Matt De boer, Luke Brrrreust, Lindsay Thomas, Jarryd Waite (Emg-Aaron Hall) Interchange: Daniel Rich, Troy Chaplin

2. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

PushUpKing wrote:
    PushUpKing wrote:
    Back: Jimmy Bartel, Sam Mitchell, Lee Spurr, Elliot Yeo (Emg-Cameron O'Shae) Midfield: Dane Swan, Kieren Jack, Callen Ward, Liam Shiels (Emg-Isaac Smith) Ruck: Aaron Sandilands (Emg-Shaun Hampson) Forward: Matt De boer, Luke Brrrreust, Lindsay Thomas, Jarryd Waite (Emg-Aaron Hall) Interchange: Daniel Rich, Dylan Shiel Bring the football!! Getting super excited :D With a late change to Jack and Shiel with green vest gonna have to change my team. Back: Jimmy Bartel, Sam Mitchell, Lee Spurr, Elliot Yeo (Emg-Jordan Roughead) Midfield: Dane Swan, Isaac Smith, Callen Ward, Liam Shiels (Emg-Dylan Shiel) Ruck: Aaron Sandilands (Emg-Shaun Hampson) Forward: Matt De boer, Luke Brrrreust, Lindsay Thomas, Jarryd Waite (Emg-Aaron Hall) Interchange: Daniel Rich, Troy Chaplin I envy you for having players that you can actually swap in and out of your team

3. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

I think we have a major problem here, with team lists and the TSLeagues page. My team as I named them above, and as I set it up on the Leagues page, is very different to what the Leagues page is showing right now, and what Walesy grabbed and posted for the ORFFU list... Is anyone else having this problem?

4. Tomster

JPK wrote:
    I think we have a major problem here, with team lists and the TSLeagues page. My team as I named them above, and as I set it up on the Leagues page, is very different to what the Leagues page is showing right now, and what Walesy grabbed and posted for the ORFFU list... Is anyone else having this problem? No problems my end...

5. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

None here either....

6. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

My team is the same JPK, your team however is a fair bit different to walesy's post. We will take your post in the teams thread as gospel

7. choppers

JPK wrote:
    I think we have a major problem here, with team lists and the TSLeagues page. My team as I named them above, and as I set it up on the Leagues page, is very different to what the Leagues page is showing right now, and what Walesy grabbed and posted for the ORFFU list... Is anyone else having this problem? This might be a silly observation JPK, but did you maybe change your team structure prior to lockdown and then forget to hit the 'save' button and walesy then posted your previous team selection. Just a thought. But I reckon we go with your posted team anyway as listed on this page.

8. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

As we seem to be doing a game by game rolling lockout for round 1, the Monarchs are bringing Schofield onto the field and sending Broadbent to the interchange.

9. JPK

Last time I changed my team was when I posted it in the thread, and I then hit save (I think I hit save...) I went into the leagues page to see who my opponent had, and noticed that my team was different. Maybe I'll have to be more conscientious next time!

10. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

JPK wrote:
    I think we have a major problem here, with team lists and the TSLeagues page. My team as I named them above, and as I set it up on the Leagues page, is very different to what the Leagues page is showing right now, and what Walesy grabbed and posted for the ORFFU list... Is anyone else having this problem? Personally, I would generally blame walesy first before moving on to other issues. :D It's all pretty new! That said, did you ever have a team entered into the system that looked like this: D: Cale Hooker, Dean Terlich, Nick Vlastuin, Sam Colquhoun | Ricky Petterd
    M: Brad Ebert, Josh P. Kennedy, Oliver Wines, Jaeger O'Meara | Daniel Jackson
    R: Shane Mumford | Jonathon Griffin
    F: Drew Petrie, Tyrone Vickery, Adam Tomlinson, Lachlan Hunter | Tory Dickson
    I: Daniel Wells, Dean Cox
    <div>

11. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

walesy wrote:
    Mick. I think I've fixed up your access issues. Get your team in. :D Might need to get hold of theOrangutans I'll do these posts throughout the weekend to make sure people don't pull any post-lockout shenanigans. :) Cheers walesy! My team's in now and it looks all good from my end. Great interface. Thanks for your time and effort setting it up and troubleshooting

12. JPK

walesy wrote:
    JPK wrote:
    I think we have a major problem here, with team lists and the TSLeagues page. My team as I named them above, and as I set it up on the Leagues page, is very different to what the Leagues page is showing right now, and what Walesy grabbed and posted for the ORFFU list... Is anyone else having this problem? Personally, I would generally blame walesy first before moving on to other issues. :D It's all pretty new! That said, did you ever have a team entered into the system that looked like this: D: Cale Hooker, Dean Terlich, Nick Vlastuin, Sam Colquhoun | Ricky Petterd
    M: Brad Ebert, Josh P. Kennedy, Oliver Wines, Jaeger O'Meara | Daniel Jackson
    R: Shane Mumford | Jonathon Griffin
    F: Drew Petrie, Tyrone Vickery, Adam Tomlinson, Lachlan Hunter | Tory Dickson
    I: Daniel Wells, Dean Cox
    <div>
    Yeah mate, that was the very first team I put in, but once the sides were announced for round 1.1 I made the changes that I then posted earlier in this thread. I'm going to stick with blaming Walesy - its easy and it makes me feel better. ;-)

13. choppers

As Hawks2008 has some time issues that are being resolved by the Admin, I reckon we should put a team in for him for Rd1 in case he's up and about for Rd2. I've gone through his list as his 1st Round opponent and have come up with this team. DEF: Hanley Bugg J.Grimes Touhy emg: Roberton MID: Watson Adams Ziebell Trengove emg: Woodward RUC: Grundy emg: Grimley FWD: Robinson Howlett Mayes J.K-H emg: O'Brien I/C: T.Menzel Duryea. Players not considered: Rioli O'Rourke Salem Greenwood Hayes C.Delaney and Hudson. I'll leave the final decision with the Admin, but I'm happy if his team is accepted half way through the round. His present score with the above team is 5/307 by the way and the Barcrawlers are 6/471

14. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

choppers wrote:
    As Hawks2008 has some time issues that are being resolved by the Admin, I reckon we should put a team in for him for Rd1 in case he's up and about for Rd2. I've gone through his list as his 1st Round opponent and have come up with this team. DEF: Hanley Bugg J.Grimes Touhy emg: Roberton MID: Watson Adams Ziebell Trengove emg: Woodward RUC: Grundy emg: Grimley FWD: Robinson Howlett Mayes J.K-H emg: O'Brien I/C: T.Menzel Duryea. Players not considered: Rioli O'Rourke Salem Greenwood Hayes C.Delaney and Hudson. I'll leave the final decision with the Admin, but I'm happy if his team is accepted half way through the round. His present score with the above team is 5/307 by the way and the Barcrawlers are 6/471 Very sporting of you Choppers.

15. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

<p itxtNodeId='997' itxtHarvested='0]Late change at the Bunyips, hot off the press! David Armitage has been removed from the starting line up and has been replaced with Cam Ellis-Yolmen. Lets hope he gets a start from the Crows 2nd emergency spot ;) <p itxtNodeId='996' itxtHarvested='0] <p itxtNodeId='995' itxtHarvested='0]Also Laird has not been named?? I will keep him in just in case ;) <p itxtNodeId='994' itxtHarvested='0] <p itxtNodeId='993' itxtHarvested='0]Which means is Laird and Ellis-Yolmen don't start, I will be forced to take Landgons 111 and Pearce's 122. :) :)

16. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

<p style='color: rgb(67, 67, 67); margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: transparent;]DEF: Malceski, Rance, May, Young, (P.Davis) <p style='color: rgb(67, 67, 67); margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: transparent;]MID: Griffen, S Thompson (adl), N.Jones, Stanley, (Suban) <p style='color: rgb(67, 67, 67); margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: transparent;]RUCK: Leuenberger (Thurlow) <p style='color: rgb(67, 67, 67); margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: transparent;]FWD: Hale, T.Mitchell, Lyons, Boomer <p style='color: rgb(67, 67, 67); margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: transparent;]INT: Reilly, Curnow, (N.Smith) Marty, I see what you did there... take note of Brent REALLY, YOU RETURNED FROM INJURY BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA PLAY!'s switch to the bench. Also, is there one lockout for now, one for Friday or is this the only lockout?

17. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

HOLKY wrote:
    <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #434343;]DEF: Malceski, Rance, May, Fuller, (P.Davis) <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #434343;]MID: Griffen, S Thompson (adl), N.Jones, Stanley, (Suban) <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #434343;]RUCK: Leuenberger (Thurlow) <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #434343;]FWD: Hale, T.Mitchell, Lyons, Boomer <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #434343;]INT: Reilly, Curnow, (N.Smith) Marty, I see what you did there... take note of Brent REALLY, YOU RETURNED FROM INJURY BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA PLAY!'s switch to the bench. Also, is there one lockout for now, one for Friday or is this the only lockout? The lockout is the same as SC lockouts... Page 1 of the ORFFU rules explains

18. Tomster

Grenades would like to advise of the following changes Brendan Whitecross has been moved off the emergency line for Mitchell Grigg Jack Billings has been moved from midfield emergency to bench player 2 Pick and choose any random injured player to move into the midfield emergency spot opened up by Billings

19. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

One change for the Sandgropers, J. Fitzpatrick moves from Ruck emergency to Interchange emergency (to cover the inevitable loss of S. Lycett)

20. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

With the news that G. Horlin-Smith has been a late change for tonight's game his spot on the Smuggler's interchange will be taken by Gilbert.