That really Sucksling

Discussion in 'AFL' started by GaryReal, Mar 24, 2012.

1. presty

presty New Member

i think sucklings late season drop off last year was probably due to it being his first full afl season. as is the case with a lot of rookies, young and inexperienced players tend to drop off later in the season because their bodies are not used to the rigours of a full afl season. i see suckling being a lot more consistent this year. I also cant see this sub thing happening too often if at all. at the end of the day your going to play a guy who is a damaging as suckling for a full game if he is up to the task and with another preseason under his belt i cant see why he shouldnt be able to play out full games. there are plenty of other ënergy guys at hawthorn who clarko could use if that is what he is after

2. Tango

Tango New Member

Birchall is the more reliable option and I think he's ready to take his game to another level this year. Suckling to me is starting resemble Shannon Hurn or Heath Shaw of yesteryear. Their rebounding and dangerous kicking skills force the opposition to put a defensive tag on them, which they struggle to overcome. Suckling is also prone to the odd clanger when he tries to go for style points by kicking around corners and turning the ball over.

3. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

I wish you guy's would stop putting me off players. I can't wait for the lock out so I can stop changing my team. Suckling still in though.

4. GaryReal

GaryReal Member

yeah thanks alot everyone so damnwell convincing
    now ive taken suckling out
    if he has an awesome yr im gonna track you all down :)