THE DOG'S BEST BUYS.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by gromanin, May 22, 2008.

By gromanin on May 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. gromanin

gromanin New Member

New name, and new style. In the past I have just done my research on breakevens and chance of rising in price. But this week Ive put a bit more effort in to see how they usually preform against the team that they are against and a couple of other fun facts. I realise its a massive week in selecting your upgrades, so this is must read.

Read <a href="http://tooserious.typepad.com/tooserious_sc/2008/05/need-some-dough.html#more">here[/url] to find out how to afford these players.

<!--more-->

[span style="font-size: 1.4em;">BARGAIN OF THE WEEK.[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">
    Ok, this is where the cheapest and most times best pick-up of the week goes. If you dont have him, get him.

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">&nbsp;
    Johnno Brown.
    Started: 597k. Now: 429k. BE: 72. Ave: 88.
    He has finally stopped dropping and is looking at a rise of about 6k if he scores his average this week but, I sure he will thump that up against the struggling Saints. And, he now taking marks cause on weekend I believe that Bradshaw was still a more popular target inside 50 up to half time. But, Im sure everyone has him now so I more I type the more Im wasting my time.

[span style="font-size: 1.4em;">BEST BUYS
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Other than the bargain of the week, these guys will be very handy pick ups this week.
    [span style="font-size: 1.2em;">
    Paul Chapman.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">
    Started: 604k. Peaked: 613k. Now: 487k. BE: 60. Ave: 102.
    This blokes average is over 100 but, is still under 500k. Speaks for itself he is a Best Buy at its best. Epscially if your planning on upgrading in your forward line (unless Brown-less) or even like myself in the midfield if you cant afford any of the blokes below. He is up against Collingwood on Friday Night who he seems to enjoy playing and he is in some super form coming off a 132 last week. Chappy will make you happy. [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">

[span style="font-size: 1.2em;">Nick Dal Santo.

Started: 621k. Now: 539k. BE: 54. Ave: 109.
    Another amazing well priced SuperCoach legend. No SuperCoach midfield is ever complete with the great Nicky Dal averaging about 116 the last 4 years. I have been telling you to get on him for weeks and this is really your last chance since he is expected to go up 24k this week and he loves playing Brisbane. Or, like I said earlier if you fall short of the 540k, get on Chappy in the midfield.
    [span style="font-size: 1.2em;">
    Brad Johnson.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">
    Started: 566k. Now: 404k. BE: 53. Ave: 82.
    Nothing is better than a BJ. So, undo the zipper. No, seriously he is at an awesome price but he will hover around this price for a couple of weeks so dont rush. But like all BJs, Im slightly aroused. All the kids, youll understand one day.
    [span style="font-size: 1.4em;">
    HOLD YOUR HORSES.
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">I know there cheap, but wait a couple of weeks and they will get cheaper.

I said last week that Gilbee and Milburn will be good buys this week but wait another couple since they had shockers on the weekend 54 and 78 respectively. Chad looks to be back this week but dont buy him cause he has a breakeven of about 2,675,802 (actually 201) and who knows what role he will get? Bowden (expected to drop another 90k on top of the 100k he has already lost) is also one to stay right away from, although I reckon soon he will start racking up the touches so keep one eye pealed. Sam Fisher looks tasty this week, but I wont be that surprised if he has some sort of stopping role, or even Brown. Normally doesnt score huge against Brisbane. Kornes price is dropping very heavily plus he scores absolutely shit house against Sydney, scoring 59 against them earlier in the year. Also Heater Shaw killed us all with that 45, and cause of that his price is tumbling more. But, atleast he wont have ferret Birss on him this week.

Oh, and I love all your comments and thoughts. Please leave some love.&nbsp; &nbsp; [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">&nbsp;

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by gromanin, May 22, 2008.