The Dogs Best Buys.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Owen, Jul 31, 2008.

By Owen on Jul 31, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. Owen

Owen Well-Known Member

This blog is getting more and more pointless cause most people are only trading injured players and are looking at the best player in there price range. So, this week we will look at Chappy who is out for up to four weeks, and I have him so I need to do the research myself.

<!--more-->
    [span style="font-size: 1.2em;">Paul Chapman - $486,400

Mr. Tightarse
    [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">Ive got the money, but I want to pick up a good value for money player and spend the quid elsewhere.
    Rob Murphy has got his name written all over this one, sitting at $390,800 nearly $100k cheaper than the Chapstick, averages a handy 93, but hasnt scored over 70 in three weeks. If the dogs can get back up, so will Robert. Doggies run home includes Sydney, Kangaroos, Brisbane, Essendon and Adelaide. Which are all sides fighting for the a spot in the top 8 and will come out hard. Definitely a good cheap option. Brad Johnson is the next best, at $403k. But has really struggled to find a decent run of form all season. Then Buddy at $435k, is a definite for those that dont have him. The last two are small forwards Didak and Gia, both below $450k and with an average fo about 90. Gia always seems to get to get atleast an 80, only 3 times falling below that mark, but only managed the ton four times. Didak is alot more up and down, and he never handballs which is good in fantasy terms.

Im Low on Dough
    [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">Only got a couple of greenbacks, and am looking for someone around Chaps price tag.
    Only one man is worth a peak here and thats Deledio, at 15k lower than what youll get for Chapman and an average of 100. And, scoring over that same mark nine times this season. Tigers run home is Geelong, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Fremantle and Melbourne. So, if he can get through those next three games with decent scores youll be very happy come the pointy end of the season. This is the likely bloke to replace Chappy in the 29th best team in the world. Waite, Brennan, Medhurst and Davey are the other names just below Chaps&nbsp; price, see what I mean... Deledio is the only man.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">

Hook me up, Im loaded
    [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">Im rich and I want the best of the best.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">
    Petrie and Lloyd are bad value for money at over $500k and only averaging low 90s then we move into the big blokes. Richo and ROK are roughly $522k each, and if thats what you can afford ROK would be the pick of the two. Sydney always finishes the season strong. Then its Brown and Brown and really take your pick both below $542k and average low 100s, but I would say if you dont have Johno, get him now. But, Nath Brown is also in some ripping form. Pav at $570k is definitely worth a look if you have $100k but Roo at $630k is miles to expensive, and Saints look to have crashed again.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">

Any other upgrading help, just ask, I might see what I can do.

Oh, and who got any advice on who I should get, I already have ROK, Richo, Brown, Pav, Roo and Buddy? Thanks.[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">&nbsp;

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Owen, Jul 31, 2008.