THE DOGS BEST BUYS.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by trossa, Jun 4, 2008.

By trossa on Jun 4, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. trossa

trossa New Member

Wooah, its going to be a big week in trading and if you dont make 2 trades this weekend - you are crazy. There are cheap rookies that are about to shoot like fireworks and we have got some ripping buys this week. Even bargain basement is charging more than the SuperCoach shop. As Darrell Eastlake would say 'Its HHHUUUUUGGGGGGEEEE!'

<!--more-->
    [span style="font-size: 1.4em;">BARGAIN OF THE WEEK
    [span style="font-size: 0.8em;">Lindsey Gilbee
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 579k. Now: 409k. BE: 51.
    As we all know this bloke is a SuperCoach legend, from the top of my head his efficiency was above 95% on the weekend. He is unbelievable at hitting the target. But, he has had little ferrets following him around this year and it is hurting his scores only averaging 87. But, he wont continue that forever he is apart of the in form team of the competition and got a yummy 135 points last week. Seriously, if you got any mid priced backmen left, go for the bee. Watch out for Birss though he has lockedout Shaw and McLeod well in the past. Fact of interest: He has the 3rd current biggest fall in price since the start of the year.
    [span style="font-size: 1.4em;">
    BEST BUYS[span style="font-size: 0.8em;">
    Paul Chapman

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 613k. Now: 487k. BE: 56.
    Alot of teams need this boy back, with forwards dropping like flies. Get on him, if named. Read the last couple of weeks for more information. Plus, he plays Friday so, you can wait all the way up to the late changes to see if he drops out.

Nick Riewoldt

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 612k. Now: 456k. BE: 64.
    The Roo, this bloke is just playing in a team that isnt getting the ball to him as easy as they have in the past. He played Melbourne last week - therefore a massive score. Cause even Kurt Tippett could score 100+ against them the way theyre traveling. Speaking of Kurtos might be a decent upgrade to the volt. Or Rioli.&nbsp; Even a downgrade from Burton might be on the cards for some teams. Dont get too excited though they
    have the Dogs and I reckon the doggies are going to pump them by 100
    points. But, you never know.

Bradwick Johnson

[span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 566k. Now: 434k. BE: 88.
    Hes still floating around this price range and with scores of 98 and 104. Is he coming good? But, if he continues his average he is actually staying about the same price. So, you can hang on a couple more weeks.

Sam Fisher
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 537k. Now: 464k. BE: 89.
    I love this bloke, and he is quite buyable. But, get Gilbee this week or wait a couple for Chad are probably ya best bet. Oh, and McLeod.

Darren Milburn
    [span style="font-size: 0.6em;">Peaked: 577k. Now: 448. BE: 84.
    Read above. Although, Dasher might even be getting a little old, so maybe not the best to jump on although he price is tempting. And, he still whips out solid 100 point games pretty often.&nbsp;

[span style="font-size: 1.4em;">HOLD YA HORSES
    Bartel has still got a Breakeven of 158 so wait a couple more, Chadwick is similar with a BE over 150. While&nbsp;his brother has one of 97, but averages 88 so one more week and the Kane train will be stopping to pick up passengers. Kerr has dropped 202k, and get about 4 ferrets on him weekly, I have a feeling he is injured aswell? McLeod is the story of the year and another bad score and his BE is still 124. Also, he is 2nd behind Kerr for the years biggest drop. Everyone has Shaw, but he does have a BE of 129 for those that are lucky enough not too. And, Im keeping my eye on Bowden.

As, you probably noticing that alot of the cheap players are Backmen. Why?
    Firstly, all the forwards were cheap about 3 or more weeks ago (eg Pav, Brown, Richo etc) and have now all found some form. But, forwards inconsistency means that you still always see the odd player in there.
    Secondly, a midfielders bad week is 80, and they bounce back and score 150 the next. So, they rarely ever drop in price. Bartel has had some niggling injuries and Kane is too busy tagging these day (and efficiency is down). So, its rare to see a Midfielder in this segment. I will start trying to add one in a week just in case you have to upgrade.
    Thirdly, ferrets and jumping on our running backmen these days. Go back and get those midfielders ya dirty things.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by trossa, Jun 4, 2008.