THE DOGS BEST BUYS.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by booffo, Jul 10, 2008.

By booffo on Jul 10, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. booffo

booffo New Member

Oh, bloody hell. Its abit late again this week, sorry for those that have been waiting but I just been flat out sinking beer, among other shiz. But, anyway, its here now. So stop stressing. Lets shoot into it.

<!--more-->
    BARGAIN OF THE WEEK
    Jimmy Bartel

If you missed Boomer a couple of weeks ago and cant wait for the Dal and Blacky. Gentleman Jim is a must. Only $450,700 and an average of 105, which is about to fly up. 41 touches of the pill on the weekend and a handy 116 points. We will see alot more of this in the coming weeks. His breakeven is now only 75, which he likely to get in the first half vs Fremantle. Get on board, guys.

BEST BUYS
    Kornes is another midfielder worth looking at, but a below average year, getting only 91 points per game and only 16k cheaper than Jimster. I say it everyweek, but BJ is still cheap at a sub $500,000 price. Heath Shaw is cheaper than chips at $417,100 and is averaging 97, which pulls out a BE of negative 4. But, like I said last week, every Tom, Dick and Harry should have him by now. Goodwin is never talked about, but averaging 108 at a price of $477,700, he has been very quite over the past several weeks, with only a couple of big scores. In the backs there are all the usuals, but Birchall at $369,300 is alot cheaper than he should be.

HOLD YOUR HORSES
    Buddy has about the same BE as his height at 193, but is already sub $500,000. Here comes the Drums, her comes the Drums. Baby, baby, baby. You are my voodoo child. Thats the lyrics Old Mac didnt want too hear, cause since The Drum has been back he has not scored over 81 and is still falling. ROK has a massive BE of 183, and will be a awesome pick up in two weeks. Marshmallow has the biggest Breakeven of the week with 215, and I heard rumours that he is injured? Gablett is another with BE of 194, but he will probably get that. Nicky Dal is falling below 500k again, with a BE of 181. Simon Blacky is also going to be cheap for the first time in his career.

Hopefully, I will get Need Some Dough? up soon. But, dont hold ya breath.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by booffo, Jul 10, 2008.