The ORFFU 2015 Delistment Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by YAD69, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

YAD69 wrote:
    Post your delisted player here for the 2015 PSD. Delistment period is from 12:01am EST Sunday 1 February to Wednesday 11 February 12 Midnight EST. I only just noticed this date at the start of this thread - I was going by the following at the start of the 2015 discussion thread (update please)
    [/b][span style='background: transparent;]ORFFU Calendar of Events for the next while[/b]
    [/b][span style='background: transparent;]
    [/b]
    January 31 - All pre-season trading must be completed - this can be debated, and possibly continued for longer.
    February 14 - All delistments must be completed
    February 15 - ORFFU PSD begins
    April 2 - ORFFU|02 begins
    Anyhoo, I was planning on thinning my roster a little more and getting another pick in the PSD - is this still possible? via trade? I'm batting too deep down back and would like to put Brian Lake on the trading block. A decent pick and he's yours. Who wants a guaranteed best 22, Norm Smith Medalist and all round tripper to shore up their defense...?

2. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

<p abp='653]Mick, <p abp='654]I'm only one of 18 coaches and not on the board, and as such this is only my opinion, but you're quoting a 'discussion' thread which you accessed on the 1st Feb. You also accessed the '2015 Rules' thread on the same day and it states there that Delistment ends on Wednesday 11th Feb. I would assume that the Rules thread overrides the discussion thread. I think you may have left your run a bit too late to start delisting players now. But if you can organise a trade via the PSD, then go for it.......

3. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

choppers wrote:
    <p abp='653]Mick, <p abp='654]I'm only one of 18 coaches and not on the board, and as such this is only my opinion, but you're quoting a 'discussion' thread which you accessed on the 1st Feb. You also accessed the '2015 Rules' thread on the same day and it states there that Delistment ends on Wednesday 11th Feb. I would assume that the Rules thread overrides the discussion thread. I think you may have left your run a bit too late to start delisting players now. But if you can organise a trade via the PSD, then go for it....... Correct Choppers. In fact I posted the calander way back in early December 14 because nobody had any idea of what was happening next and before I became a Board member. I'll rejig the calander based on rules and other disscussion points and post it in its own thread to make it offical.

4. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

All good. I had already delisted 3 players earlier in the piece, just thought I had a bit longer to finalise my squad pre PSD kicking off.

Anybody interested in Big Brian shoot me a PM - best pick offered wins the madman!