There really are some idiots...

Discussion in 'Blog' started by NavyDan, May 26, 2008.

By NavyDan on May 26, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. NavyDan

NavyDan New Member

I read through alot of forums and things that relate to SuperCoach and the amount of people that do pointless upgrades is amazing. Everyone wants the Shaws, Abletts and Franklins but sometimes we might have to settle for a Milburn, or a Swan, or a Chappy.

I can understand their thought process 'Bloody [Gilbee, Kornes, Mattner, etc] I paid 550k for you and your only averaging 80' but then they show there rest of there team and they have Taylor on ground and then they still have Nathan Thompson and Tom Hawkins sitting in the forward line. They just want the best straight away.

Trading Burton could get you someone like Franklin, but really at the end of the season he only going to collect 10-15 more points per game (at most), if you then look at Nathan Thompson who will probably score about 70 all year and upgrade him to someone cheap like Chappy who might average 100. Sure you still dont have Franklins big 180 points, but you have a much better improvement to your team and it cosh you about the same amount of greenbacks. Now what looks better: Franklin and Thompson or Burton and Chapman?  I just had to let this out, cause Im just about have had enough of pointless so called upgrades.

If you need any advices on how you could improve your team, simply post here and Ill give you my advice on what would be best. And, keep an eye out for DOGS BEST BUYS - some rippers this week, and coming up. 

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by NavyDan, May 26, 2008.