TiB vs Hornsy Temp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TerryinBangkok, Jan 14, 2013.

1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Good to see that you guys have found a place to dwell while I get the donors stuff all set up for the new season.Don't worry, it'll be ready soon- need to get a new story on the house!

2. graeme

graeme Guest

you just knew we would find a corner and make ourselves comfortable Walesy.

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

While I'm sure that the new site will ultimately be bigger, better and greater than the old, there is a part of me that just wants to say... /Portals/0/User%20Images/my_world_is_changing_and_i_dont_like_it_trollcat.jpg

4. Jason

So to get things back to something that we're more familiar with... /Portals/0/User%20Images/Clap_For_Cleavage_06.jpg

5. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

/Portals/0/User%20Images/monopoly.jpg' style='width: 350px; height: 240px;

6. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

We noticed what you did to our face. Be careful when you go out into the woods tonight. /Portals/0/User%20Images/MeatLoaf3.jpg I will always clap for cleavage Jason.

7. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Alright, chief.
    I hope you're reading this.
    You have one week to limit the pixels in this thread or I start capping posts.
    H.

8. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, pixels too large hey?

9. Jason

Alright. Now I'm just mad. Would his royal highness who has taken the holier than thou attitude care to reinstate my posts to the way they were when I first made them? Randomly deleting and changing my posts is not just pissing me off but has tipped me over the edge. If a picture doesn't fit some pixel limit, why does the entire post have to be erased from living memory?

10. Jason

Who died and made you lord honco anyway?

11. Jason

megalomania [?m?g?l??me?n??]n <div class='ds-list]1. (Psychology) a mental illness characterized by delusions of grandeur, power, wealth, etc. 2. Informal a lust or craving for power

12. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

I had to shoot a hostage to let walesy know I wasn't playing, Jason. Yours simply had the biggest pixels, try not to take it personally.
    And remember, I'm doing this for everyone reading this on a phone. If you go large, no one gets to read anything.

13. Jason

Ways that you could have moderated an oversized picture without being a flog: 1. Delete the picture and not the entire post. 2. Resize the picture yourself. Moderator Fail on both counts.

14. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

HEY TIB (sorry to yell), can you get in here please :)

15. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Can I help with anything?

16. TerryinBangkok

H. gets nervous as the season approaches and starts wielding the sceptre. He did this to me last year and Walesy spanked him. Now, if he had fiddled with my posts, most would have shook their heads and said deservedly so. However, picking Jason as a target is clearly a tactical error. The man is upright, fothright and usually right, in addition to being our main source of cleavage. Somewhere, image posters have been asked to limit their contributions to around 1,000kb. Most on here would seem to be in that ball park. H. doesn't have to view the images on his phone. I went all of last year not being able to view his and have suffered no psychological imbalance as a result. In fact, I am possibly better off for it. The alternative is to buy a better phone. Personally, I view everything on my flat screen computer monitor, so don't care much if people in the iWorld can't handle it. Naughty. The guidelines set by Walesy have been followed. No rules have been broke. The need to moderate is not apparent.

17. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Hornsy wrote:
    Can I help with anything? Of course you can Hornsy, you've been a great help throughout my tooserious years. However I thought I might invite TiB to utter some words& through no fault of his own,he doesn't quite seem to have quite nailed, what it was, that I thought he'd compose,on behalf of my thoughts, regarding the aforeplaced comments :) My view is that we start the season in as jovial mood as possible before the dark clouds of low scoring, injury riddled premiums & poor mid pricers form & gun rookies being unplayed invades our motor neuron, left sided brain area which is responsible for our feelings to fellow mankind & SC Gods. Hmmm...I think I've said that better than I would have thought possible (lol) Any chance of the smilies coming back H? (2nd request)

18. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

A simple misunderstanding between Jason and I.
    HM, I've let the big guy know about the smilies. He says he's on it.
    Terry, glad to see your onboard with the new direction of the site.

19. graeme

graeme Guest

new direction? That implies there is a direction and was a direction. Is a free for all a direction?
    Worse than that it might suggest support for what I believe is euphemistically termed a 'boy band.' I'd rather support Carlton than such an abomination.

20. TerryinBangkok

Stand up straight chels. You're tilting again.