TiB vs Hornsy Temp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TerryinBangkok, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Just the calm before the storm. /Portals/0/User%20Images/tinny.jpg How many sleeps to go until SuperCoach opens?

2. Silverback

Silverback New Member

WTF?!? So, I begin my hibernation a little bit before 5:00pm on Saturday, 29th September 2012... (the body clock was a little premature... apparently being premature is a family trait hey HeavyMen???) 'twas several minutes before the siren sounded on grand final day... last I saw, The Hawks were 11 points up so I presume we won the game and all this crapola about the Swans winning is merely a conspiracy theory... (if a gorilla shits in the forest and Nick Malceski snaps a goal to win the game does it really happen???) Anyway, I digress... so today my beloved wakes me from my slumber to inform me of storms and cyclones threatening the banana plantations in Queensland once again. A quick google search shows that my banana crops should be safe and sound so I turn my attention to my other true love... scotch whisky... oh, and TooSerious. WTF?!? IT'S ALL CHANGED!!! And why the hell has TiB vs Hornsy thread been lost forever??? I'm a gorilla on the edge and not sure I can handle this... So, with a little help from Walesy (and HeavyMen) I can now access TS again and look forward to stirring Heavy and anyone else that crosses my path, beats me in SC or consumes more than their share of bananas, chocolate or scotch. Good day to you all.

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Silverback wrote: WTF?!? [span style='color: #7030a0;]World Taekwondo Federation.

4. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Why is there a naked native american in the images folder?
    I'm blaming one of you guys!

5. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Not guilty walesy ....err male or female :)

6. TerryinBangkok

walesy wrote: Why is there a naked native american in the images folder? I'm blaming one of you guys! Whoops. Guilty your honor. Snoz asked me how to add an image, so in responding to his mail, I had to go through the actual process in another browser so I could tell him step by step. Just clicked on the first file name I came to (no, I'm not sniggering) and when the process was complete, hit cancel. Never giving it another thought. Please feel free to delete all natives and especially americans after Jason has had his fill.

7. Jason

Tsk Tsk. That must be quite a collection of native files on your computer Terry. Perhaps you should donate to National Geographic?

8. TerryinBangkok

I'm surrounded by natives Jason. If it wasn't for my fleet of trained killer geese they would be in my bedroom by now. /Portals/0/User%20Images/Geese.jpg

9. snoz

snoz Moderator

Damn I'm just so tired.............. /Portals/0/User%20Images/kangaroo%20sleeping.jpg

10. Jason

Begs the question Terry, is the problem the natives or the geese?

11. HeavyMen

Ahh those blasted geese! (Any recipes chels?)

12. graeme

graeme Guest

lots of recipes HM, have never cooked a goose though. I do like potatoes fried in goose fat. Had some baby potatoes tonight cooked in tin foil on the bbq. Effectively steamed them with lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Bloody good if I say so myself - highly recommended and reckon they would go with a roast goose.
    Matthew Fort did what looked like a fantastic xmas goose on a Rick Stein programme last year. Looked excellent served cold the next day. Happy to help - I am sure TiB will suggest a wine match.

13. HeavyMen

Need some help fellas, it's the old tid chestnut. I have the following I can see http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/team?k=%241%24iX7co4aK%24VruEiqXFd0r6Qv4fKElvX0&s=kvqgvo7dtegdqklj70gve1bel4 but I don't think that gives a number. Anyone got the time to explain in point form how to see what number your team was registered. Thanks Men

14. Jason

HM, I posted the address that you need to type to find your tid in one of the comments to the SC & DT Chat blog article here on TS. http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=X
    Replace X with a number Other than trial and error, I don't know of a way to find specifically your own tid. I am #70 this year, but I found this only by trial and error.

15. TerryinBangkok

Jason wrote: HM, I posted the address that you need to type to find your tid in one of the comments to the SC & DT Chat blog article here on TS. http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=XReplace X with a number Other than trial and error, I don't know of a way to find specifically your own tid. I am #70 this year, but I found this only by trial and error. 70 this year???? That makes you older than chels and me. Just. Pity you are not in ORFFA. We accept seniors cards.

16. Jason

Steady, I'm not a certified dribbler just yet. The first 40-odd accounts registered this year were mostly test accounts for use by VaporMedia, so taking them out of the equation leaves my position this year commensurate with my current age.

17. HeavyMen

posted without thought - reconsidering

18. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

It took me this long to find this establishment since the new regime took effect. Good day to you all and I take offence at this being considered 'Off Topic' and temp.

19. Silverback

Silverback New Member

Good afternoon my fellow apes, You'll be pleased to hear that I, King of the Jungle and all things SC, have come in at TID 100 at the mere cost of only a few over-ripe bananas. Meanwhile, HeavyMen is still fumbling with his nether regions and knows as much about computers as Gillard knows about leadership. Jason, thanks for the clear and concise explanation on how to find one's TID. Good day to you all. PS How good is the pic of The Great Man on page 72 of today's Herald-Sun. Can't believe Bazza Hall had the nerve to be in the same shot.

20. HeavyMen

PPffffphhhtttt!!! (( Spell check completed TiB :) ))