TiB vs Hornsy Temp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TerryinBangkok, Jan 14, 2013.

1. graeme

graeme Guest

be very careful Heavy (and to a lesser extent Silverback - and yes it is good to have you back Silverback) I understand Princess Margaret still haunts the island ofMustique searching for young gorillas.

2. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

3. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, any of you guys get a certain email? Might have access to a certain forum now?

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Got two such emails actually walesy. :) They were slightly different (one related to last year) though.

5. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

walesy wrote: So, any of you guys get a certain email? Might have access to a certain forum now? [span style='color: #002060;]Y[span style='color: #ff0000;]e[span style='color: #00b0f0;]s, [span style='color: #00b050;]y[span style='color: #c00000;]e[span style='color: #7030a0;]s! I got one! Marked as spam, but we did a workaround. Is there a prize? On a more sincere note. Thank you great leader and may you have a munificent SC/DT year. Next time Bearfly hits town, try holding him upside down and shaking him.

6. TerryinBangkok

Jason wrote: Will there be a Group W league in 2013? Who will set it up? TiB? In the meantime... No toes in the water first? Just straight in? Since (A)itch set up the original, all mail addresses for invites should appear in his SC. The challenge for 2013 was issued some time back, but suspect the man is bathing in past glories. Let's give Savage a couple of weeks to stir and, if it doesn't happen, I will proceed. In meantime, all former Group W's still interested - reserve one league place for this. If we don't get a full house, suspect Lenh191 might be sorely tempted.

7. TerryinBangkok

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable, or is now in the Donuts thread.

8. TerryinBangkok

Bump. Just in case any gorillas get lost in the mist.

9. graeme

graeme Guest

I know of no such email chief, but I think I know of what you speak.

10. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Cant internet for shit