Tooserious Keeper League for NBA

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by trav00, Aug 23, 2013.

1. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Mick? Fez?

2. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Give it a week or two, see if any one else accepts. Draft in early October?

3. trav00

trav00 Guest

yep. I just got it. its, Mick-Fez-Dabombers. And yes mate early october for sure.

4. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Nice work. Super excited to kick it off. Thanks

5. trav00

trav00 Guest

Fez just joined, so we only missing Mick and dabombers. How long do we as a collective group want to wait till they join? I would like to get the draft and things done before the pre-season starts, solely because that will motivate some for trades etc. Also anyone know a good way to get onto us as a group that I can send an email or something that we all check everyday so I get everyones opinions? talking here only seems about 6 of us are talking consistantly.

6. crossy

crossy Active Member

isnt the best way through the espn website? i dont get these msgs to my email but on espn i do, cheers trav!

7. dabombers

dabombers Active Member

Im around just really busy trying to finalize everything with building a house this summer..... Frantic!!!!!

8. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

dabombers wrote:
    Im around just really busy trying to finalize everything with building a house this summer..... Frantic!!!!! Good luck mate, hope it all goes smoothly. Who's the builder?

9. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

trav00 wrote:ant are you joining? Hey, sorry for late reply. This looks like awesome fun. Would be too late now anyway, but I can't commit. All the best.

10. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

Hi All, Just a quick one to let you know I'm still alive and still keen to be involved in this NBA keeper league. I've been MIA due to a fair bit going on lately, including the birth of my first child! My beautiful daughter Evie has turned my world upside down in an awesome way. Thanks for holding my spot in the league.
    It looks like you guys have taken it way Too Seriously of course and it's all coming together pretty quickly as a result. Thanks for all your time and effort. I've just had a quick flick through some of the threads but will attempt to have a proper read and catch up on the goings on over the next few weeks.[span style='font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;]Cheers

11. Steve

Steve Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Mick. Being a parent is the best thing in the world. Welcome to the club. @ Trav, I think it might be a good idea that we start putting comments on the keeper league in the threads Ant and I create. Starting at the end of this week I will be posting a weekly thread about the umpcoming season (e.g draft order, season preview and so on). I think it would be easier for all the people involved in the keeper league to read the comments in the the threads then in the forum here. What do you think?

12. trav00

trav00 Guest

Hi Steve sounds ok, what sort of info do you want to put through there? as in us talking about pts and stuff like that? setting up the league? Also we now have 14, Mick as mentioned, and someone else has emailed me over last few days asking if ok, with Mick saying yes and The other guy taking to long to reply or accept the invite, I have invited him to give us an even number.

13. dabombers

dabombers Active Member

Sorry I haven't been able to post or keep up with all the stuff going on in this thread.
    Looks like i've missed out on a position. If that is correct?????
    Would still love to play!!!!