Tour de France Fantasy Games

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by port_leschenault, Jun 20, 2012.

1. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

Tyler Farrar has very little skin left on his body - he's been involved in a crash just about every stage. I'd trade him but he should be riding so there is a *chance* he might top 20.

Yes, if you have any trades left out of the batch you got tonight, use them before 11.59AEST!

Oh and don't listen to chels for rider advice, he's likely to win this comp the way he's going! :D :p

2. graeme

graeme Guest

that's pretty tough port - any advantage I may have is based on having drunk and whored :D my way round much of this years TdeF route. Can highly recommend that type of research mon amis. ;)

3. port_leschenault

It's paying off for you chels, unlike my super-aggressive one, which bit the dust early! Oh well. :D

4. eagles2011

eagles2011 New Member

<blockquote>Quote from UnderAchievers on July 5, 2012, 10:31
    Catch me if you can guys! Pretty happy to have the top 5 finishers yesterday after that crash took out a few of the favourites!
    Luke's Blind Mice Cycling is looking very strong. Will shoot right up to near the top overall after Stage 8 if he brings in enough climbers for that stage. Also Chels (I think thats your squad) may jump to the top of the league after tonights stage. Good luck.
    </blockquote>
    Not too sure about that. Starting to think that my choice of bonus stage was not so great as the win could just about come from just about anywhere now that I have looked at the stage properly. But we will see what happens. Been hanging out for the hills, attacks will come thick and fast over the next two days. Cash was a bit tight so GO MONCOUTIE :)

5. frostylane

frostylane New Member

Port, have a friend who would like to join in SBS league tonight for stage 7 if you are able to do the admin. Thanks

6. eagles2011

eagles2011 New Member

Down goes Sammy Sanchez and there goes my hopes

7. BJWNFI

BJWNFI Member

TS has a strong league on SBS/Cycling Central - I'm dominating one friends league but down around 24th in the TS league. You guys are supposed to be AFL nuts with tunnel vision for only one sport - enough already! :)

8. graeme

graeme Guest

Relax BJWNFI, the AFL is a front for the great bunch of sport freaks that Walesy et al have drawn here. You can get almost every sport you want competition or banter about here. :cool:

Mmmm, have not seen a sailing game yet, but ............

9. Jodie

Jodie New Member

I can't see Cadel winning the Tour after last night's stage (ITT). He would need a "Schleck" like mountain performance in the Alps to gain a significant advantage (think stage 18 in last year's Tour).

It is very tight in the TS SBS Fantasy league, Fuentes Favourites had the top 6 riders in the ITT and is making her move for a podium finish. It was even better results in Velogames team.

Time to get your climbing boots on boys!

10. graeme

graeme Guest

top work Jodie (as always), you eased a couple of points up on me ("fuentes is a great help") as I had 1,2,3,6,7,8.

Hope you've got your gear ratios right for the climbing stages.

11. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Bloody Schleck. Just traded into him last night for the next two stages! Waste of a trade.

12. port_leschenault

Hey Jodie! Good to see you're still dominating velogames, reckon you have that one sown up. Feel free to join in on the discussion on the main page posts too!

13. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

I feel your pain warsaken, are we (as Team Managers) tainted or just the rider?

14. frostylane

frostylane New Member

Congratulations to Jodie & Peter for winning Velogames and SBS - looking forward to next year.