'Trading Games' 2015

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Mar 31, 2015.

By anthak on Mar 31, 2015 at 11:00 AM
  1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Back for another year of Trading Games in SuperCoach, the comp where we all start with the same squad of players and then see [span style='background: #ffffff;]how our individual trading strategies separate us throughout the season.
    Last years winner, <strong style='font-size: 14px;]Buzzboys[/b], finished in the top 200 overall.
    BrockyFreo is running the comp this year and there's already been a bunch of discussion over in the forum for a while now.
    Check it out here:http://tooserious.net/forum/Forum/tabid/91/forumid/12/postid/72206/scope/posts/Default.aspx#72206
    The starting team has been chosen, but not finalised yet. There may be some modifications after teams are announced. BrockyFreo will post any changes on Friday. If you intend to take part in this comp, its essential that we all start with the same players, so make sure to keep up with any changes on Friday and update your team. (<em style='font-size: 14px;]BrockyFreo, can you let us know what time you will announce if there are any changes?)
    There is a group set up that all participants must join as well.
    Basically, set up a new account, choose the players in the team below, join the group, and then check back in here on Friday to find out the final squad of players and lock it in for round 1. You are free to set up the round 1 team however you wish, but everyone starts with the same 30 players.
    The team as it stands at present is as follows:
    <strong style='font-size: 14px;]D: Gibson, Taylor, Newnes, Goodes, Brown, Dalgleish, Hamling, Saad.[/b]
    M: Pendlebury, Fyfe, Selwood, Sloan, Griffen, Newton, Cripps, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Krakouer
    R: Mumford, Minson, O'Brien
    F: Gray, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clark, Hogan, Lamb, Steel.
    There should be <strong style='font-size: 14px;]$285,900 remaining in the bank[/b].
    Once you have set up the new account and are logged in, you can join the group with this link:
    http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/group?cic=346826[span style='color: #484f54; background: #ffffff;] <br style='color: #484f54;[/img]
    <em style='color: #484f54; background: #ffffff;](Once logged in, simply confirm your invitation and you'll be automatically added. Private Groups are a separate feature to the ten head-to head leagues of 18, in which you may continue to participate as usual).[span style='color: #484f54; background: #ffffff;]
    There is also a league that you can join if you want: <strong style='font-size: 14px;]League Code: 638020[/b]
    I think that's it.
    Let us know in the comments if you have any questions.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by anthak, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Jason
      Jason
      Whoever set up the league can remove teams.

There is a scroll bar at the bottom of the list of teams. Scroll to the right and a row of 'x' buttons appears. Select an 'x' to remove a team.
    2. stripey
      stripey
      Mate that is shitty news indeed, sorry to hear it.
    3. anthak
      anthak
      Ha, there you go. I knew that was the case prior to lockout, but I didn't realise we could still do that now.

Anyone know what happens with the blank spot in the league?

4. anthak
      anthak
      Jason, I just checked and its no longer available. I saw that it was as you explained last week prior to full lockout, because I had to delete some teams from other leagues, but its not the same now, so it probably stopped being available after the full lockout.
    5. Jason
      Jason
      Yeah, I saw that the scroll bar was still there the other day but the 'x' buttons have been replaced with '1' values that are locked. Sorry.