Trading Games 2015

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by BrockyFreo, Feb 8, 2015.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

BrockyFreo wrote:
    TS KahtnA (lisa) Can you please delete the people from the league who don't have the same starting team (see post above by Warsaken) At the moment, there can be a maximum of two trades from the starting team. Thanks (sooner you do this the easier) <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;] <div class='team-container' style='box-sizing: border-box; color: #484f54; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed'; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 11px; white-space: nowrap; background-color: #ffffff;] <div class='shirt' style='box-sizing: border-box; width: 32px; height: 44px; position: absolute; top: 5px;] <div class='shirt-jumper sg-0-0' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-image: url('http://d11jrdnzwr8nst.cloudfront.net/global_2015/img/news/afl/shirt_jumper.png'); background-position: 0px 0px;] <div class='pattern p-0 sg-1-1' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-position: -32px -32px;] <div class='overlay' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-image: url('http://d11jrdnzwr8nst.cloudfront.net/global_2015/img/news/afl/shirt_overlay.png');] <div class='coach-container' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 34px;][span style='box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 700;]11.[span class='team' style='box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 700;]TS kahtnA <div class='coach' style='box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 2px; color: #6c7276; font-size: 11px;]Coached by:[span class='coachname' style='box-sizing: border-box;]Lisa <div>[span class='coachname' style='box-sizing: border-box;]
    It is not possible. It was only possible to remove teams from the league prior to round 1 full lockout..

2. anthak

The teams who managed to bench Goodes will have an advantage.

3. anthak

warsaken wrote:
    bjaensch wrote:
    Anyway, I scored 1940 in R1 and trades made this week are Pearce to McIntosh and Saad to Bontempelli. I've made the same trades. Had nicnat as VC last night, but dont think ill be loopholing him today. And those who brought in Bontempelli!!

4. BrockyFreo

BrockyFreo Member

anthak wrote:
    BrockyFreo wrote:
    TS KahtnA (lisa) Can you please delete the people from the league who don't have the same starting team (see post above by Warsaken) At the moment, there can be a maximum of two trades from the starting team. Thanks (sooner you do this the easier) <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;] <div class='team-container' style='box-sizing: border-box; color: #484f54; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed'; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 11px; white-space: nowrap; background-color: #ffffff;] <div class='shirt' style='box-sizing: border-box; width: 32px; height: 44px; position: absolute; top: 5px;] <div class='shirt-jumper sg-0-0' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-image: url('http://d11jrdnzwr8nst.cloudfront.net/global_2015/img/news/afl/shirt_jumper.png'); background-position: 0px 0px;] <div class='pattern p-0 sg-1-1' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-position: -32px -32px;] <div class='overlay' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; width: 32px; height: 32px; background-image: url('http://d11jrdnzwr8nst.cloudfront.net/global_2015/img/news/afl/shirt_overlay.png');] <div class='coach-container' style='box-sizing: border-box; position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 34px;][span style='box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 700;]11.[span class='team' style='box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 700;]TS kahtnA <div class='coach' style='box-sizing: border-box; padding-top: 2px; color: #6c7276; font-size: 11px;]Coached by:[span class='coachname' style='box-sizing: border-box;]Lisa <div>[span class='coachname' style='box-sizing: border-box;]
    It is not possible. It was only possible to remove teams from the league prior to round 1 full lockout.. I meant from the Group. Seems you can still delete from the group can't you?

5. anthak

BrockyFreo wrote:
    anthak wrote:
    BrockyFreo wrote:
    It is not possible. It was only possible to remove teams from the league prior to round 1 full lockout.. I meant from the Group. Seems you can still delete from the group can't you? yeah, but i didnt set up the group. I thought you did?

6. anthak

anthak wrote:
    The teams who managed to bench Goodes will have an advantage. i didnt get to bench him, and i thought it'd cost me, but ive ended up with one of the highest scores this round anyway.

7. anthak

FYI, my trades last round were: KK & Pearce ---&amp;gt; K Mc & Brodie Smith. Happy with his score, but worried about his concussion.

8. bjaensch

bjaensch New Member

Agreed on B Smith Anthak. I had Parker in my main team and I think his play and scoring reflected his concussion from last week. Smith is a good pick up for the whole season none the less. Very happy with my 2327 this week!

9. Mad_Mattigan

Mad_Mattigan Member

anthak wrote:
    FYI, my trades last round were: KK & Pearce ---&amp;gt; K Mc & Brodie Smith. Happy with his score, but worried about his concussion. Same trades for me... I then tried to use the loophole and buggered it up. Had Sloane with the VC on Bontempelli, but then couldn't use the non-playing O'Brien to actually lock it in! Poor bench choices also costly. Not sure this week... Cripps is out for NVB, but unsure otherwise. Still not convinced about Mummy, but the mid rucks were all useless this round to make it worthwhile.

10. NSD

NSD New Member

Might not do any trades this week after 2 last week. KK - McIntosh & Goodes - B.Smith. Team looking pretty good and 20k places better than my own team! C.Pearce the only one on the chopping block...

11. BrockyFreo

BrockyFreo Member

Can everyone who started with the right team, join the below Group link. (this will give us a group with only the correct starting teams in it, and we can easily gauge our success!). [span style='color: #484f54; background: 0px 0px #ffffff;]http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/gr... (i've also posted this on the first post).

12. NSD

NSD New Member

Done

13. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

BrockyFreo wrote:
    Can everyone who started with the right team, join the below Group link. (this will give us a group with only the correct starting teams in it, and we can easily gauge our success!). [span style='color: #484f54; background: 0px 0px #ffffff;]http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/gr... (i've also posted this on the first post). Llamas have joined the new grp after making just 1 trade this week, Goodes &amp;gt; Laird.

14. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

warsaken wrote:
    BrockyFreo wrote:
    Can everyone who started with the right team, join the below Group link. (this will give us a group with only the correct starting teams in it, and we can easily gauge our success!). [span style='color: #484f54; background: 0px 0px #ffffff;]http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/gr... (i've also posted this on the first post). Llamas have joined the new grp after making just 1 trade this week, Goodes &amp;gt; Laird. Joined and did the same trade, he is a Misfit so almost certain to get injured or develop shitite-est, should have warned you :)

15. anthak

BrockyFreo wrote:
    Can everyone who started with the right team, join the below Group link. (this will give us a group with only the correct starting teams in it, and we can easily gauge our success!). [span style='color: #484f54; background: 0px 0px #ffffff;]http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/gr... (i've also posted this on the first post). done

16. anthak

i went away this weekend and I didnt have phone reception from about 3pm Friday :( ... so I did my trades early and couldnt do any loophole stuff. Worst part was needing to trade Bonts in early in case he played. If I was gonna be around, I would have waited and only traded him in if he was named to play in final team... Anyway, my trades this week were: <table class='table table-condensed table-data' style='color: #484f54; width: 300px; margin: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; border-width: medium medium 4px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-color: #969ca0;] <tr style='padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #eaebec;] <td class='text-left' style='padding: 5px; border-top-style: none; text-align: left;][span class='player-traded-out' style='color: #e43333;]OUT[span class='pull-right]Mumford ($613,700) <td class='text-right' style='padding: 5px; border-top-style: none; text-align: right;][span class='pull-left player-traded-in' style='color: #539936; margin-left: 20px;]IN[span class='pull-right]Goldstein ($574,400)
    <tr style='padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #eaebec;] <td class='text-left' style='padding: 5px; border-top-style: none; text-align: left;][span class='player-traded-out' style='color: #e43333;]OUT[span class='pull-right]Cripps ($211,400) <td class='text-right' style='padding: 5px; border-top-style: none; text-align: right;][span class='pull-left player-traded-in' style='color: #539936; margin-left: 20px;]IN[span class='pull-right]Bontempelli ($422,300)

I wouldnt have traded out Cripps in hindsight, but I needed the $$ for Bonts. However, turns out I woulda been better off waiting a week on him

17. anthak

i notice the top 4 in the original group are all actual official TG teams :)

18. BrockyFreo

BrockyFreo Member

Yep after a half dozen emails, they finally fixed the groups stuff (seems we broke ground and were the first people to try and delete teams from a group). My trades so far have been slim, maybe because I had a say in the starting team perhaps, and because we have been lucky to dodge the main injured players. But here is my single trade each week: ROUND 3 [span class='player-traded-out' style='color: #e43333;]OUT[span class='pull-right]Goodes ($245,200)[span class='pull-left player-traded-in' style='color: #539936; margin-left: 20px;]IN[span class='pull-right]Savage ($371,600)
    ROUND 2 [span class='player-traded-out' style='color: #e43333;]OUT[span class='pull-right]Pearce ($278,900)[span class='pull-left player-traded-in' style='color: #539936; margin-left: 20px;]IN[span class='pull-right]McIntosh ($123,900) [span class='pull-right]
    [span class='pull-right]I rate Savage highly. he missed most of NAB and if I had of noticed him in the starting team of the saints in round 1 he would have been in my main team. [span class='pull-right]
    [span class='pull-right]This week? Will probably still avoid the bont, too many on him. But I think this week I will use two trades and maybe get in a premium backman for KK or do something different and upgrade Griffen to Prestia (o.0)

19. anthak

thats good that you were able to sort out the group! so, we've got 12 teams in this then.

20. anthak

im sitting top of the ladder at the moment, but it probably wont be for much longer! :( Trading Cripps out last week is gonna hurt me, as is trading Gibson out this week :( Theyve scored 300 between the two of them this week!!